Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 32. (Read 78113 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how is so much hash possible? is x13 truly anti asic? all these coins x11 x13 are hashing in hundreds of gigahashes.. are these all regular users? at this difficulty mining all day will garther less the cost of the electricity to mine it... i havent gotten a single new coin in weeks. as soon as it is launch the hash goes so high up i can get like 10 coins a day. this fucking sucks!

5 giga net hash mean 2000 280x, not so unbelievable

no i mean in a tally of all other coins.. and every single coin that is released. tally up the current hash of x11 and x13 coins and youll see.. where are all these people coming from? and its obvious that it isnt regular users because no regular user would sell his coins at current prices when he only got 10 a day per mh. so we are talking about asic tech.. ppl are still using 100 and 200mh machines on these fake anti asic x11 and x13 clones.

we should take notice. this is not what crypto was meant to be. how can you mine all the coins against regular users? that isnt decentralization.. that is raping the system. from now on i will focus on truly anti asic coins with weird unknown algorithms.. this is fucking bullshit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
good coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When I try to connect minep.it, it keeps saying waiting for work to be available from pools.... any ideas ??
same here

Me too.

Trying to fix that issue now. Sorry about that.

If you visit the page now: https://www.minep.it/pool/DIG/

You should be able to connect properly and get work. You have to visit the page for it to add your user properly.
its mining now but nothing showing up for hashrate on dash
Activity: 311
if it wasnt for DGW, these BIG nasty monster farms/ multipools WOULD DO A DUMPATHON of the coins when it hits exchanges, most will DIEEEEEEEEEEE a bad bad death.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how is so much hash possible? is x13 truly anti asic? all these coins x11 x13 are hashing in hundreds of gigahashes.. are these all regular users? at this difficulty mining all day will garther less the cost of the electricity to mine it... i havent gotten a single new coin in weeks. as soon as it is launch the hash goes so high up i can get like 10 coins a day. this fucking sucks!

5 giga net hash mean 2000 280x, not so unbelievable
Activity: 546
Q 1) how many coins will there be total?

Its has difficulty dependent block reward. Read the OP.

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

2M Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i fucking hate this diff that rise so fast, we don't need KWG/DGW or other shit at launch, multipool don't mine at launch,

there should be a normal diff with a retarget about 1 hour or so and then after 1k blocks a shift to kgw/dgw or what you want

this crap is only helping big farm

Fuck you talking about? trademybit is already hitting up digitcoin

still my point stand, diff that rise so fast is not helping at all and is not more distributed for everyone, it just mean less coin for everyone

crypto is being raped from every angle
Activity: 658
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
details about pool digit.suprnova.cc

Pool Hashrate : 5,580.49 MH/s
Pool Workers : 304
Diff : 130
Est Avg time per block : 0:01:40

edit : and no fees

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 685
Amph is right!!!
legendary
i fucking hate this diff that rise so fast, we don't need KWG/DGW or other shit at launch, multipool don't mine at launch,

there should be a normal diff with a retarget about 1 hour or so and then after 1k blocks a shift to kgw/dgw or what you want

still my point stand, diff that rise so fast is not helping at all and is not more distributed at all, it just mean less coin for everyone
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
hi
dev
I have PM you, but have not received cash coins, please check the message.
legendary

I hate it too, but it seems multipools are still mining at launch...net hash is 7GH already... that's why i prefer ninjas i catch it or not but still that seems to be the fairest for me

what's the point really, if that the case, just start with diff 1000 and happy mining for big farmer
Activity: 311

Activity: 462
Pool up:

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8835 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS -p x

Block explorer to follow in a minute at:

digbe.cipherpool.com

Be up!

Pool working, needs some hashpower Smiley
Activity: 686

I hate it too, but it seems multipools are still mining at launch...net hash is 7GH already... that's why i prefer ninjas i catch it or not but still that seems to be the fairest for me
Pages:
Jump to: