Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | <24 Hours Until Launch! | 490+ BTC Already Invested | 1% House Edge - page 2. (Read 2548 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
Why is this thread self-moderated?

We just figured it would be easier to weed out any spam or anything we might have. Happy to have it not self-moderated if a mod wants to change it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Why is this thread self-moderated?

Huh
Diggit.io Admin
The interface looks quite good.

I suppose the game is a minesweeper game? You hit the mine, you lose the bet stuff?

Yep. You dig until either you decide to cash out, you clear the whole board, or you hit a mine. The winnings for each dig increase as the amount of free spaces gets smaller.
Activity: 238
The interface looks quite good.

I suppose the game is a minesweeper game? You hit the mine, you lose the bet stuff?
Diggit.io Admin
This webpage is not available in chrome Huh

Works in firefox. My chrome has some problem lately. I don't think anyone else will have my problem.
and got
Hello! We have not launched yet. Sad

Interesting. Will try it on launch.

Server will go up and down as we are working on things and restarting. There's nothing to see on it yet anyway unless you are a beta tester.

Anyone who want to try it around with some fake bitcoins we're happy to let them in Smiley. Just write here or PM me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
This webpage is not available in chrome Huh

Works in firefox. My chrome has some problem lately. I don't think anyone else will have my problem.
and got
Hello! We have not launched yet. Sad

Interesting. Will try it on launch.
Diggit.io Admin
Diggit.io. Over Dice?
Launches in less than 24 hours!

* 490+ BTC from investors ready to go from day one. (Proof below) *
* Truly Provably Fair *
* One confirmation deposits *
* Social: Spectate live and help others play! *
* Mobile and Tablet friendly *
* Investing options with full risk management *
* Live statistics *
* Real time betting *
* Fast and secure *

What is Diggit.io?
Diggit.io is a provably fair social Bitcoin gaming site. Players are able to try their luck against the house to increase their Bitcoin holdings, or spectate and help other players on their way to riches.

How Do I Play?
The Diggit.io game board (which we call the field) is made up of 25 squares (5x5 grid) and is inspired by the bitcoinlab version of the game. The field contains a customizable amount of mines and the rest is win spaces.
The goal of the game is to dig as many of the win spaces as you can without digging up a mine. As you dig more win spaces, your BTC winnings increase. Be careful though, as these winnings are not yours until you choose to "TAKE WIN". If a mine is hit before you take win, you lose your initial bet plus any potential winnings you had accumulated. You can dig as little as one square, or even the entire field (minus the mines).

When does Diggit.io launch?
Update 30th Nov 2014: Diggit.io is ready to launch! A countdown timer is on the site
Update 28th Nov 2014: Diggit.io has completed development and has entered general testing and stress tests. ETA: 1st Dec 2014

Proof of cold storage
1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

(Initial pre-launch investors only at the moment. Investment options will be available at launch).
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
DIGGIT.IO COLD STORAGE ADDRESS. SIGNED 29TH NOVEMBER 2014
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1AqGXXoFRRa27ThqVLfsiPykkp2NC4i7QU

HCKYAiFf8VZZ5hPT7mIMIHWqPT5SufhEWvuTghFZqeBPfgbdDLARYlXFKklshANGUaPfKVkgaH9kiQpdUQgRucY=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Diggit.io
Pages:
Jump to: