Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 13. (Read 80522 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Crypo was there tonight getting rid of the spammer bot.  That is all.

What a fking clown, cant even take the 2mins that it would cost him to reply here.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Crypo was there tonight getting rid of the spammer bot.  That is all.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I AM A DUMBASSSSSSS

i would like to send a heartfelt apology to diggit.io i was wrong and quick to judgement.

All is good DEPOSIT WORKED WELL!!
All is good WITHDRAW WORKER WELL!!

diggit.oi is not a scam but there is NO admin team for tech suport.
sorry about that again if a MOD or ADMIN could remove my older post

Good to see the problem resolved. You can remove your post yourself by the clicking the "delete" button on the top right hand corner of your post.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I AM A DUMBASSSSSSS

i would like to send a heartfelt apology to diggit.io i was wrong and quick to judgement.

All is good DEPOSIT WORKED WELL!!
All is good WITHDRAW WORKER WELL!!

diggit.oi is not a scam but there is NO admin team for tech suport.
sorry about that again if a MOD or ADMIN could remove my older post
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
cause im fucking dumb

didnt think a dead site would have 300 btc coin running

Havent seen admin and dev around for quite sometime now..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cause im fucking dumb

You lost them or they are not credited to your account?
There is still a chance that you will get them, but you must be very patient.
Activity: 5
cause im fucking dumb

Merit: 501
I PUT 2 bitcoins in this site and the stole them.

SCAM SITE!!!!!

diggit.io

SCAM SITE!!!!!!

Why would you deposit 2btc on a dead site ? You should always do some reading here on the forums next time before depositing any.
Jet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i would not recommend anyone to play at this site anymore atleast untill owner is come back with some information.
i personaly sent him a msg here weeks ago and still didnt get a answer be carefull before dep there.
regards.
-Katerniko1
I share that sentiment. Which is a shame, really.
legendary
Activity: 1064
What the fuck is this bullshit diggit.io?! I fucking made a 0.11 withdraw: https://blockchain.info/tx/15c3e605ffc4c5bff4f592c2d4fd45cf4c33202496278a3007d76cb60d75212d and you guys gave it a fucking 0 btc fee! That is bullshit. My username is rangetwn3. You better give me a full refund, if not more, because that is completely bullshit to send my withdraw with a 0 btc fee. It could never even confirm with a 0 btc fee. I haven't gotten it after 6 blocks mined. Angry

You're not getting a refund. Stop crying. It'll confirm. It will probably take a few hours. This has happened to me a few times. Just wait.

The transaction has now confirmed, but honestly it is so wrong to process the withdrawal with 0 tx fee. Not only it leads to unwanted delay, but 100 bits is also deducted from the player's account which supposes to be used as the tx fee.

Yes it is wrong, but unfortunately this situation cannot be improved on. The admin doesn't seem to reply to emails/PM's, and it looks like this site has been abandoned. If you want to play Bitcoin minesweeper, there are quite a few other sites that you can play at, do a quick google search.
legendary
Activity: 1050
i would not recommend anyone to play at this site anymore atleast untill owner is come back with some information.
i personaly sent him a msg here weeks ago and still didnt get a answer be carefull before dep there.
regards.
-Katerniko1

Yes that is better suggestion to avoid gambling at diggit current situation is terrible support is almost dead, CryptoFuture has no more interest to running this site and it seems he finds something more interesting than it that is why he has no time for this site.
Activity: 882
What the fuck is this bullshit diggit.io?! I fucking made a 0.11 withdraw: https://blockchain.info/tx/15c3e605ffc4c5bff4f592c2d4fd45cf4c33202496278a3007d76cb60d75212d and you guys gave it a fucking 0 btc fee! That is bullshit. My username is rangetwn3. You better give me a full refund, if not more, because that is completely bullshit to send my withdraw with a 0 btc fee. It could never even confirm with a 0 btc fee. I haven't gotten it after 6 blocks mined. Angry

You're not getting a refund. Stop crying. It'll confirm. It will probably take a few hours. This has happened to me a few times. Just wait.

The transaction has now confirmed, but honestly it is so wrong to process the withdrawal with 0 tx fee. Not only it leads to unwanted delay, but 100 bits is also deducted from the player's account which supposes to be used as the tx fee.
legendary
Activity: 966
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 7
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
They have alot of bitcoin, crypto and oldmate investment is more than 600 btc and the rest is the other investor so I dont think they will steal from the other investor

Indeed, the site bankroll is now down to only 307 btc, in which 256 btc (83% of the whole BR) are from Crypto and oldmate.

I actually saw oldmate in chat briefly yesterday.  He posted two cryptic messages.  I thought it was someone trolling at first but the account had the black investor trophy so it was him, or at least someone on his account.

Maybe there is hope for this site after all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
They have alot of bitcoin, crypto and oldmate investment is more than 600 btc and the rest is the other investor so I dont think they will steal from the other investor

Indeed, the site bankroll is now down to only 307 btc, in which 256 btc (83% of the whole BR) are from Crypto and oldmate.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Well atleast if they did abandon this site, its good to know they didnt ran away with the investors money

I dont think they will run away with money. They have alot of bitcoin, crypto and oldmate investment is more than 600 btc and the rest is the other investor so I dont think they will steal from the other investor
Merit: 500
Well atleast if they did abandon this site, its good to know they didnt ran away with the investors money
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Then it's time to recreate the website and find a real admin that can handle everything.
It should not be so hard to remake it I guess.
Also, Jet is been able to create a solution for spammers, filtering messages with links. So for now, who's using diggit-chathelper, it's free of links/spammers.

Doesnt matter I think because you or jet need to buy this site from crypto first, this is his site and if he dont come back to handle the site then he abandon that already. Leave this site or clone this or buy this from him if you want to make this site alive again
Pages:
Jump to: