Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 22. (Read 80559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
seems to me that the operator hans t had much time to spend on this site so i would guess it would take days or weeks to even move the website as the owner probably took no notice :O
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
CryptoFuture needs to fix the issues once for all.These login and laggy problems appear timely.I just wanted to play right now and it is unavailable for me too.Diggit is one of the best and popular site among its players.These timely problems sometime create lack of interest in players.These login and laggy issue is since very start.Hopefully CryptoFuture will fix these this time for good.

Seriously. And transferring to a more powerful server isn't really rocket science.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
CryptoFuture needs to fix the issues once for all.These login and laggy problems appear timely.I just wanted to play right now and it is unavailable for me too.Diggit is one of the best and popular site among its players.These timely problems sometime create lack of interest in players.These login and laggy issue is since very start.Hopefully CryptoFuture will fix these this time for good.
Web dev for hire
cant login !

I also had problems. Then it was laggy as hell, really unplayable.
Activity: 456
Merit: 275
Activity: 896
Again the site is down cause of this hosting problem very laggy server, i cant login there after too many refresh and change the browser that problem still exist, crytofuture must solve this server problem and move this site on a stable server to provide better gambling service.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is anyone else getting 522/524 errors signing in today?
Hmm, don't know about sign in errors but getting some serious lags on the site.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

yes i got i can't log in
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Web dev for hire
So how is that server upgrade coming? I still have a significant lag while playing. Also, many russian spammers in the chat. Please find some time for diggit, it has huge potential that is going to waste.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3

Yeah the site was done quite nicely, that's why I thought it was a pity the owner has so little time for it. But it seems that it is doing fine nevertheless.

How was your luck?

I agree, the site is well designed.

My luck was good, until it turned.
I was building some profit for days.
I had a pretty good strategy that gave me mostly 4 or 5 losing games in about 15 games and an over all upward profit.
Then it went bad:

http://prntscr.com/7jpl80

I withdrew some before, so it's ok.
Web dev for hire
I'm trying to check the provably fair through https://diggit.io/provablyFair.html
I got the server seed, client seed, number of mines, but what is the nounce??

The nonce is the number of the bet you have made with that specific client and server seed. You can see it in the bet information page.

Oh, now I see it. It's in the box with the client seed

Ok, only the hashed server seed is available. Using the hashed server seed doesn't check out to be provably fair here:

So apparently we really can't check provably fair?

Click your username, then click "change seed pair", and then you can go back to get the unhashed server seed of your previous games.

Thanks! That works. The server seed even has a link that fills in directly all the input fields of the provably fair form.

Yeah the site was done quite nicely, that's why I thought it was a pity the owner has so little time for it. But it seems that it is doing fine nevertheless.

How was your luck?
I'm trying to check the provably fair through https://diggit.io/provablyFair.html

The nonce is the number of the bet you have made with that specific client and server seed. You can see it in the bet information page.

Ok, only the hashed server seed is available. Using the hashed server seed doesn't check out to be provably fair here:

Click your username, then click "change seed pair", and then you can go back to get the unhashed server seed of your previous games.

Thanks! That works. The server seed even has a link that fills in directly all the input fields of the provably fair form.
legendary

Web dev for hire

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Well, I think with the new server things will get more fun.
Web dev for hire
good to see you back crypto

Hello Cryptofuture that is good news to see diggit is back online but on the same server it is much laggy again and going to reload during my bets, what about active Mod in chat so much abuse there by spammers and we need active Mod to be there to make sure chat clean.

i agree, the lag is quite strong, a new server should be a top priority. hopefully you will find time for it.
Hello Cryptofuture that is good news to see diggit is back online but on the same server it is much laggy again and going to reload during my bets, what about active Mod in chat so much abuse there by spammers and we need active Mod to be there to make sure chat clean.
Pages:
Jump to: