Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 55. (Read 80562 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
offline for me.

you should create a twitter account and tweets when you're doing restart of the server ecc..
Smiley
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Also, I'm working on trophies Smiley

PIC:

Will there be any bonus for hitting the milestones? Or may be you could offer a bonus for the first one hitting the bonus.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
Looks like the cloudflare protection is good enough to fight off the DDoS attacker. Thanks for your work. Smiley
No problem. I'm glad things are running smooth now.

Also, I'm working on trophies Smiley

PIC:
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Looks like the cloudflare protection is good enough to fight off the DDoS attacker. Thanks for your work. Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
#1 Diggit.io Investor
How about revealing your identity to a trustworthy third-party source? You basically skipped over my entire post and left out all the important details. Regarding the cold wallet, why not let Dooglus behind the curtains and see user stats/server seeds to protect against the site owners using that to their advantage? There are lots of ways around your problems yet you insist '(We) came to a conclusion which we are happy with, and that involves holding our own coins'

I'm sure you are happy with that decision. It is the same decision a person who intends to run off with coins would make, and that is my point. I could be COMPLETELY wrong. Maybe this site becomes amazing and the day it shuts down repays 100% of coins. I'm also not saying you are a scammer or accusing you of anything - I am only pointing out from a scammer's perspective I would do the exact same thing you are doing now. There is a precedent set in this market that someone who comes along with great software and seems to be active/trustworthy after just-dice has almost always turned out to be a scam.

You've got a great site idea. If you intend to forever be truthful and honest, and you intend to run this business for profit, an endorsement from Dooglus and a multisig cold wallet would exponentially increase the money going into your pocket.  If you want to be stubborn/naive about it, then it is not only hurting your bottom line, but it also makes you look really bad. You chose to come into this market, and because of the nefarious acts of owners before you, there should be certain rules in place for people to trust their money to these new sites that pop up.

I wish you nothing but the best, but my only interest is the security of people's money. I hope I am wrong about you.
I'm not staff but I am the current top investor. So this response is purely my opinion and is in no way the official response of Diggit.

I respect CryptoFuture's decision to not trust unknown community members with the $250k+ bankroll or his personal information. "Escrowing" the cold wallet, multisig or not, poses many issues while not actually protecting the bankroll from theft. A number of things could go wrong, including but not limited to the trusted member going AWOL (which would result in frozen coins). It would also make the deposit/withdrawal process at least 50x slower, with every win larger than the hot wallet requiring manual processing by a second person. Like Crypto said, it would still be theoretically possible for him to act like a lucky player and walk away with false winnings -- escrowing cannot not prevent this. Giving somebody else the authority to read the secret server seeds would not address this vulnerability; it would only increase it.

In regards to the stats, user statistics are already public and so is game history. I believe it is possible to iterate through every past game ID to ensure that each is correctly provably fair and in line with the edge.

If you are concerned about the trustworthiness of this site, I urge you to not deposit into Diggit. Instead, come back in 6 months when CryptoFuture has gained a reputation of his own in the community. Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 264
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
site works for me. looks like profit is up. congrats
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Site is offline for me.
Diggit.io Admin
Im really starting to like this site. One of the sites i feel i can actually win on and the crowds amazing! Come join and give it a try Wink
Glad you're having fun! See you back soon
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Glad to see we're back online, good job CryptoFuture Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Im really starting to like this site. One of the sites i feel i can actually win on and the crowds amazing! Come join and give it a try Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Site runs better then before.
Thank you for the hard work.
Diggit.io Admin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
From your trust feedback, I believe you have been doing this kind of extortion for a few months already. Have you ever got anything from it? Why don't you use your skills and knowledge on more positive stuff?

If I didn't get anything, I would stop doing this long time ago. Most admins simply pay, without complaining publicly...

At this point in your lifetime, you could be having the best sex ever with a girl that fully loves you for the great person you are.

But you aren't a great person. And there is no girl that can love you.
Instead you are just here, behind your computer, wasting your time because you think you have nothing else to achieve.

Save your energy and your time, and become the person you really want to be, with a girl that comes home to you for who you are.
Or just keep DDOS'ing. Either way, we don't give a shit since we are full of patience, accompanied by the people we love.

Have a good night my boy.
Well said Wink
Activity: 395
Merit: 264
Have you heard of Just-Dice.com (the dice site which had over 60,000 bitcoins invested) yeh? Well the guy with the puppet avatar, dooglus, controlled the site. Trustworthy? I think so.
I've know douglus ran Just-dice. It was a great site and I played there personally myself. I also think highly of dooglus. My decision still stands though. Did dooglus trust the 60,000 BTC with another forum member? I am not personally comfortable putting $270,000 worth of BTC with another member. It might help boost our reputation, but it would greatly lower our security, and that's what we plan on keeping to the absolute highest standards above anything else.

If anyone believes that it is a shady decision to not hold the coins of our own users, then once again please do not invest.

I find it laughable that your reasoning behind not doing a multi-sig cold wallet with dooglus is 'it would greatly lower our security'. That is one of the most mind-boggling excuses I have ever heard, and I cannot believe no one called you out on it. You don't think there are preventative measures put in place in the event Dooglus dies tomorrow and has control of the private keys? Of course there are. Dooglus is, and will forever be, the most trusted member on bitcointalk because he ran a dice site flawlessly, and the day he shut down returned 100% of the funds. Any new sites to the bitcoin gambling investment market should have a multisig REQUIREMENT before people trust a single cent to anybody. Sorry, but you don't get the benefit of the doubt, and to say it greatly lowers your security to do so is either incredibly naive or shows intent to eventually run off with funds. Maybe you are trustworthy now, but who's to say the temptation to eventually run off with funds when you reach 5,000 or 10,000 bitcoin won't be too much to ignore?

Is the decision to hold onto your cold wallet funds with no multi-sig, and slowly build your reputation over time with the community, an acceptable stance to take? Yes, absolutely. But that SHOULD result in you getting zero investors. Of course, there will always be the suckers who never learn from history and will invest anyways.

At the very least, detailed personal information of the site owners should be held in escrow by a highly trusted member of the community. That would be a start, but for me or anyone else in the community with half a brain to EVER invest in another bitcoin gambling site, you need to have a multisig cold wallet partly controlled by dooglus. If you intend to run an honest site, there is not a valid excuse not to do it. The rules have changed in this market, and failure for new operators to follow them should result in people staying away from your site like the plague.

Best of luck, and I hope for the community's sake you change your mind.
Diggit.io Admin
Some small bug fixes today. Finally can get back into development!
Activity: 140
From your trust feedback, I believe you have been doing this kind of extortion for a few months already. Have you ever got anything from it? Why don't you use your skills and knowledge on more positive stuff?

If I didn't get anything, I would stop doing this long time ago. Most admins simply pay, without complaining publicly...

is this your only income to feed your family? better think twice buddy
Pages:
Jump to: