Pages:
Author

Topic: Digibit Ltd. Is now Live! - page 2. (Read 7735 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
September 12, 2015, 04:59:08 AM
The earning is just for working days right? So today in my country is Saturday, anyhow got yesterday daily profit Smiley
Its continue earning on monday isnt it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 12, 2015, 04:56:52 AM
How much investors have you now?

over 50 investors have registered in our database now Cheesy
And how much from them have invested?

Per our privacy policy (https://www.digibit.cc/privacy), we keep investor activities confidential, sorry I can't answer this.

You are more then welcome to invest with us, we are not like the fake sites that post what people are investing to try attracting more investors, we are confident in our practice and we pay. that's what's important:)

here's a quote "If you invest nothing, the reward is worth little"

there will be investors that invest and others that just ask questions. Our focus is on customer satisfaction. thank you for your understanding Smiley
Activity: 196
September 12, 2015, 04:42:53 AM

And how much from them have invested?
September 12, 2015, 04:36:45 AM

September 12, 2015, 04:16:46 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
September 11, 2015, 01:18:20 PM
i just make some deposit here, is the deposit not instant? still not appear in my account,
thanks for making minimum lower Cheesy

after 1 confirmation will appear in your account Smiley

and it is showing in our system, the blockchain is having a stress test, so it's causing issues for everybody. please be patient, thank you:)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21739/bitcoin-businesses-take-steps-prepare-coinwallets-september-stress-test/
yup its appear now, and i starting to digivest  Grin
i just read everything, and minimum payout is 0.01? so if not reach that 0.01, i need to reinvest again?

excellent, and withdrawal minimum is .01 btc yes. and yes you could just reinvest your daily payouts if you wanted to as well until you reached the minimum withdraw, or just invest a lil bit more Tongue

I think it would be better to reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to at least 0.001 btc so that some small investors can withdraw to test if it's paying. With that, the investor can post a payment proof here and prove it is paying to attract more investors.

This is actually Good suggestion but i think it may cost a lot of fees also many people withdraw there earnings as long the withdraw minimum is available.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2015, 04:26:00 AM
i just make some deposit here, is the deposit not instant? still not appear in my account,

and it is showing in our system, the blockchain is having a stress test, so it's causing issues for everybody. please be patient, thank you:)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21739/bitcoin-businesses-take-steps-prepare-coinwallets-september-stress-test/
i just read everything, and minimum payout is 0.01? so if not reach that 0.01, i need to reinvest again?

excellent, and withdrawal minimum is .01 btc yes. and yes you could just reinvest your daily payouts if you wanted to as well until you reached the minimum withdraw, or just invest a lil bit more Tongue

I think it would be better to reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to at least 0.001 btc so that some small investors can withdraw to test if it's paying. With that, the investor can post a payment proof here and prove it is paying to attract more investors.
❃ CyberNick ❃
September 11, 2015, 01:58:36 AM

thanks for clarifying Smiley
will invest more for sure, i just wait another payment and will invest here Cheesy
but still i would like to see this program is profitable Smiley if it slow thats alright, as long its profit for me, good luck on this site Cheesy
September 11, 2015, 01:52:21 AM

❃ CyberNick ❃
September 11, 2015, 01:45:18 AM

September 10, 2015, 11:51:24 PM

❃ CyberNick ❃
September 10, 2015, 11:22:54 PM
September 10, 2015, 05:55:20 PM
I see more investors are coming in maybe i will try it with some coins ...
To God Be The Glory!
September 10, 2015, 05:53:47 PM
This is Great i have been waiting for you project since day one. Smiley
Just Registered:
User: cjrosero

Can i make some comment: the color of the text the Dark blue makes hard to see because of its background its hurting my eyes a little hehe.

Also
I deposit on the given address it gives me error due to all letters are capital i need to view the page source to copy the correct address by the way i send 1$ to test also my question is how long would take before it will come to my balance:

ty cj for being patient for my program!

i'm glad you've depo'd, and we have received your deposit, and sorry about the color! we will make changes so it will be more pleasurable experience!

we've fixed the font style for the bitcoin address, now you'll be able to copy/paste it as it should be Smiley

its Okey hoping this site will hit on top soon .Smiley
i also notice the change Thanks a lot. Wink
September 10, 2015, 05:50:25 PM
Just Registered:

Can i make some comment: the color of the text the Dark blue makes hard to see because of its background its hurting my eyes a little hehe.

Also
I deposit on the given address it gives me error due to all letters are capital i need to view the page source to copy the correct address by the way i send 1$ to test also my question is how long would take before it will come to my balance:

ty cj for being patient for my program!

i'm glad you've depo'd, and we have received your deposit, and sorry about the color! we will make changes so it will be more pleasurable experience!

we've fixed the font style for the bitcoin address, now you'll be able to copy/paste it as it should be Smiley
To God Be The Glory!
September 10, 2015, 05:21:16 PM
Just Registered:

Also
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 10, 2015, 05:18:48 PM
Will try that, but please set the font-size of input-fields taller (maybe same like the other text) and use another link color. The standard darkblue on your background is hardly readable.
September 10, 2015, 04:46:18 PM
due to new investments, we've updated our ROI payouts to 3.5% - 6.5%, enjoy!
September 10, 2015, 02:22:28 AM
Congrats to our members paid out tonight!

today's ROI: 3.73 % Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: