Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1699. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

Dice at Bitdice.CC ! %0.5 House Edge

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

What you have to do is: Quote this all post and write your player alias. (right top) Get 555 DGB

Play Now

Player_210
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

What you have to do is: Quote this all post and write your player alias. (right top) Get 555 DGB

Play Now

Player Alias: Player_164

ty  Wink

Sent.
 Now the house has %-30 profit. Good luck to all gamers

Thank you. Just won 3500digi there Cheesy
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

Play Now

Player_203
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

Play Now

Player_206
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

Play Now

ty  Wink

Sent.
 Now the house has %-30 profit. Good luck to all gamers
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
smalltimeminer is showing their pool hashrate at 516MHs with a total network hash of 866MHs   Please address this asap!!
It seems one user alone has approx 335MHs ??  that can't be right...
We have made a notice on the front page, it is very hard to believe 1 person has this much hash, but it does appear to be so.

cheers. If you stay above 51% do you plan to throttle back?  I see its improved a bit but still around 60%

incredible that one user has that much hashing power, I'd hate to see their power bill (but love to see the wallet)
Hopefully it evens out soon. We have no access to that pool.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
smalltimeminer is showing their pool hashrate at 516MHs with a total network hash of 866MHs   Please address this asap!!
We have made a notice on the front page, it is very hard to believe 1 person has this much hash, but it does appear to be so.

cheers. If you stay above 51% do you plan to throttle back?  I see its improved a bit but still around 60%

incredible that one user has that much hashing power, I'd hate to see their power bill (but love to see the wallet)

Probably these faggots are mining on preordered ASICS before delivery.
legendary
Activity: 1062

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1062
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Get 555 DGB Bonus !

http://gyazo.com/87cf140e311e8a00f7762dda49feed41.png

Play Now

ty  Wink
Activity: 84
Get your tickets while they are still available. Already 23 sold. Get your chance at winning the grand prize of 240,000 DGB - only 4000 for a ticket. Second prize 120,000 DGB and third prize 60,000 DGB.

Lottery drawing will take place on Friday the 24th or when all tickets are sold out. Why don't YOU give it a try, you might come out on TOP  Smiley

Check out the lottery where YOU can win it BIG!!

DigiByte Lottery:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204
legendary
Great to see coin market back up! Almost $16,000 traded last 24 hours!

https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DGBBTC
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
The exchange coinmarket.io has gone down and dev isn't responding to anyone   Cry

I fear that I have lost all my coins. And I mined them too (I wasn't here for any of the large giveaways).

I'm sad to say that if they're gone then that's it for me and this coin as I'll be back to square one.   Cry

Hey,
the exchange is up again Smiley
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
For all those affected:

dgb.Get-By.com is up and running again.  

Please accept my deepest apologies for the down-time.  This was the first time that the stratum server has been down since the DigiByte launch, and it is extremely embarrassing.

On a positive note, I decided that during the downtime there was no better time than to do the migration to a better more scalable server.

Again, please accept my apologies for any hash you might have wasted,

Get-By.com Administration.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Hi everyone !

I'm new here ! and kind of new on cryptocurrencies too >< and would like to start with DigiBytes !

Is someone can give me some DigiBytes ?  Wink  You will receive in exchange my best wishes for 2014 ! Wink even if we already started 2014 !

my DigiByte adress :  DCgi5VbJgmA5zZjdrarjwzdsspQTMza2bR

I don't like to beg for coin, and in fact, since I look at the post there is a lot and I feel it is very wrong...  but DigiByte started just 1 week ago and I missed the free coins given to the firsts !  (even if it was supposed to be duting 2 month)  so if someone can give me some, it would be very appreciable     Grin

Thanks a lot everyone !  oh and best wish for 2014 for the great donators !  Grin Grin  Grin

50 coins.

Smiley  welcome.
Activity: 7
Hi everyone !

I'm new here ! and kind of new on cryptocurrencies too >< and would like to start with DigiBytes !

Is someone can give me some DigiBytes ?  Wink  You will receive in exchange my best wishes for 2014 ! Wink even if we already started 2014 !

my DigiByte adress :  DCgi5VbJgmA5zZjdrarjwzdsspQTMza2bR

I don't like to beg for coin, and in fact, since I look at the post there is a lot and I feel it is very wrong...  but DigiByte started just 1 week ago and I missed the free coins given to the firsts !  (even if it was supposed to be duting 2 month)  so if someone can give me some, it would be very appreciable     Grin

Thanks a lot everyone !  oh and best wish for 2014 for the great donators !  Grin Grin  Grin
Activity: 56
The exchange coinmarket.io has gone down and dev isn't responding to anyone   Cry

I fear that I have lost all my coins. And I mined them too (I wasn't here for any of the large giveaways).

I'm sad to say that if they're gone then that's it for me and this coin as I'll be back to square one.   Cry

I understand how you have fear at the moment. But, stay calm there`s really nothing to be worried about right now. Remember, the site was in Beta; they`re probably just updating it or fixing an issue. Wait a couple days, then let the fear consume you if it is still not up.
Activity: 99

Activity: 56
Welp this coin is steadily dwindling now

Dude, the only posts I see you add on here are negative or troll posts. Either contribute, start acting like a decent user in this community, or get out.
Jump to: