Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 116. (Read 460458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
mmm looks like a 2mill dump  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Think of it as a good time to buy  Smiley

yes, buying falling knives is a classic trading strategy.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Activity: 213
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You can have the same address with multiple stake blocks, each one stakes independent of each other but under the same address. When you use coin control you decide which address to send the coins to and the block size. they do not have to be different addresses.
in a way
But when you do that they show up under different wallet addresses and not all as the same address that's where I am getting confused if there on the same address shouldn't they only get the max payout.

maybe Im just looking at it wrong.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You keep your stake amounts in the wallet at the threshold level to gain the maximum stake of 2% of block height. So say you have 5 blocks of 1 million coins, each block will stake individually to that address and the total amount will increase the 5.5% per day. Needs a bit of coin control to keep the blocks at the right amount after staking but hope it answers your question.
Hi all

just wondering if anyone can explain to me how the top wallet generates so many cube in one day if there is a cap on cube earnings.

cheers
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Its time BTC is now dropping if you bought in late to the pump you want to make back your losses if you profited from the BTC price increase you have money to invest. CUBE will give back 5.47% a day return to maximise your investment no other coin offers you such a gain. You need approximately 170k CUBE to start earning 5.47% daily which is a tiny investment for such a tidy profit.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

After the fork, holders will need to have minimum coinage in their wallet to not have -10% stake of the coinage.

For example if you will  have say 1,500,000 CUBES, when the stake happens you will lose 150,000 CUBES per stake.

So until you have minimum 2,000,000 CUBES in your wallet, you will receive a positive stake reward of 1-500% reward.

But there is plenty of time to gather enough cubes in your wallet until then, about 50 days from now.

Let's say i have 1000000 CUBES and my coin age is 2 days and coin age require is 2000000 so will I get a positive reward or negative?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
maybe i am understanding not exactly
is hardfork a bad thing for small holders ?

very bad

Why so ? What is your holding ? If we stand together CUBE will be the best altcoin available. Negatively never gets anyone anywhere. I personally am staking and not dumping because I can see a bright future with this coin and people are always looking short term instead of the future.
DIGICUBE will thrive, because it is unique. At least DEV has given everybody at least 50 days to update their wallets.
legendary
In holiday we trust

very bad

Why so ? What is your holding ? If we stand together CUBE will be the best altcoin available. Negatively never gets anyone anywhere. I personally am staking and not dumping because I can see a bright future with this coin and people are always looking short term instead of the future.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Yes and no. The yes depends on how small a holder someone is and, if small is too small, how unwilling to stock up on CUBEs to reach enough to stake after a reasonable time. The no (bad thing) is universal because better chances for CUBE to keep or increase its value is good for all holders.

Else:
days you have to avoid staking to get positive reward = (2 * block number) / amount of your CUBEs
minimum amount of CUBEs you really need = (2 * block number) / days you're willing to wait between stakes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

very bad

nope it's good, will teach small holders how to grow/manage their holdings. stop being pessimistic dude Wink
legendary
In holiday we trust

Commitment is a good word for this project this is to sort out the weak hands.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

After the fork, holders will need to have minimum coinage in their wallet to not have -10% stake of the coinage.

For example if you will  have say 1,500,000 CUBES, when the stake happens you will lose 150,000 CUBES per stake.

So until you have minimum 2,000,000 CUBES in your wallet, you will receive a positive stake reward of 1-500% reward.

But there is plenty of time to gather enough cubes in your wallet until then, about 50 days from now.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Jump to: