Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 135. (Read 460458 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Enhancing Blockchain Technology

Sorry for this little downtime (32 mins), but given the enormous success that CryptoGods is having in recent days we have moved some nodes on a new dedicated server.

Another node for you was activated:

Code:
addnode=5.189.180.41

Thanks for everything.
Activity: 213
Ok so here goes if we all pull the lower sale prices on c-cex the price will go back up supply and demand just give it a try.

well from the looks of the sales on c-cex someone is trying to push the price down so they can buy more for big pump lol
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Why is digicube price falling?
because richt list dump cube  Angry Angry

Wrong I ain't dumping nothing still staking for the good of the community. I guess its you who is dumping ?

Same here not 1 Cube sold from my lil stash of booty Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust

Wrong I ain't dumping nothing still staking for the good of the community. I guess its you who is dumping ?
Activity: 213
90% of it is panic sells due to bad crap info being posted
 if you sell low then it will go down
if you hold and sell high it goes up seems simple to me
pull ya low sell order and keep above .00000200 and let the price rise or keep dumping until what you have aint worth diggly swat.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Why do they need to dump cube? We have a functional DEV around.

It seems that they dump good coins to throw money at ICO.
Activity: 434
legendary
CAN CUBE UP TO 1 SATOCHI TODAY  Grin Grin Grin Grin com on 1 satochi cube i will buy 2 million  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Done voting for cube in cryptopia.nz and cryptofolio
legendary
my coins are minting for 54 days since I have no time to open my wallet regularly and last night I had a problem syncing, when I got synced, my cubes still stay 0. they are all still minting (54 days) i left my laptop open for 24 hours but nothing happened, I have 60K cubes divided into 4 so minting 15K cubes, what is happening?
Get 100K more cube and send it all to a single address.

buyers/sellers control the price not the dev!
I asked him to try to get more coins, so that he can stake better.

He will stake everyday, if he starts with 160k CUBE in a single wallet address,
my coins are minting for 54 days since I have no time to open my wallet regularly and last night I had a problem syncing, when I got synced, my cubes still stay 0. they are all still minting (54 days) i left my laptop open for 24 hours but nothing happened, I have 60K cubes divided into 4 so minting 15K cubes, what is happening?

buyers/sellers control the price not the dev!
Activity: 231
My goodness maybe I need to dump some of my cubes and send it to ICO WAVES,DAO  and RISE before I lost so much money and effort on this since spots doesn't care what happen about the price..  Wink Grin
legendary

Is your wallet encrypted, and unlocked for minting?
Activity: 196
legendary
whay KNC Sup: 2147483647 and price is 19000 satochi and cube is 40000000 sup and price 70 satochi  Sad

KNC available supply = 70,631 KNC

Check this:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/khancoin/
Jump to: