Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 183. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Coin Age Needed for 2000% Stake Rate: 11151
IF LOWER THAN 11151 YOU CANT STAKE THE 5.47%?
I GOT 10K CUBE 1ST 24HRS STAKE 1CUBE 2ND TRY STILL 1CUBE.

10k CUBE means you must wait 1.1151 days between stakes. Send all coins to yourself in one transaction and lock wallet so it doesn't stake for like 2 days just to be safe since the scale is always changing with every passing block

This can be achieved by:

In console window:

• Set a password using walletpassphrase
  • Reserve coins for use (won't stake) using reservebalance

Last Resort:
  • close wallet

Or better buy 200k from the exchange, send them in a single tx to your wallet and enjoy  Wink

Where can i find exactly the coin age needed for 2000% in the on the web console which i will divide with the number of my 40k cubes?.. Is it the graph that says Annual Stake Rate with  with an annual stake percentage of 1581.342144% @ height 558,863?... Does it mean that I will get stake reward of 4.33% should I unlock my wallet for staking?

I viewed it with the wallet currently locked and minting suspended due to locked wallet

Thanx
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

10k CUBE means you must wait 1.1151 days between stakes. Send all coins to yourself in one transaction and lock wallet so it doesn't stake for like 2 days just to be safe since the scale is always changing with every passing block

This can be achieved by:

In console window:

Last Resort:
  • close wallet

Or better buy 200k from the exchange, send them in a single tx to your wallet and enjoy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

This can be achieved by:

In console window:

Last Resort:
  • close wallet
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 78
Don't care what other people will say. I will continue on supporting cube.

Appreciate it. Just put them on ignore like I have and you won't even bother seeing it  Wink

oks bro Smiley I just did thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi  Guys

Pool has just paid  out

PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE 1 DAY DOWN TIME AS I NEED
TO DO SOME WORK ON THE SERVER THE POOL IS RUNNING ON

This will be Friday  1st April 2016 (no its not a joke)

thanks
Paul
Activity: 434
supply coin will be 3,431,247,062,843 after a year  Grin Grin
legendary

Appreciate it. Just put them on ignore like I have and you won't even bother seeing it  Wink
Activity: 78
Activity: 231
i mean "2000% stake interest" as specification of coin
for example, what stake interest will be in 2020 ?

What you see now is what is planned forever. The longer the chain goes, the higher both thresholds get (min coin age needed, max reward per block possible)

This system automatically scales with every passing block

hahahaha... I can't stop laughing...  Grin Grin you said "forever" spots.. did you really mean it? coz that would be awesome.. i can't imagine how much the value of cubes.. is there really a forever? ur coins is only almost  a year old but its struggling to survive.. see the picture spots.. you hit rock bottom already.. maybe you need some fresh air. think twice about saying forever...  Cool Kiss
legendary

What you see now is what is planned forever. The longer the chain goes, the higher both thresholds get (min coin age needed, max reward per block possible)

This system automatically scales with every passing block
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
legendary
is it seemed to me or not that 2000% stake interest is not forever ?

As long as you are above the minimum coin age and that input's block reward will be less than the max allowed, you will receive 2000% stake rate forever

Both of these numbers can be found in-wallet under the 'On the Web' tab
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
is it seemed to me or not that 2000% stake interest is not forever ?
legendary
So what are the problems with this coin? is the OP still the dev? or is it taken over?

i dont see much info in the startpost

None. Yes. No
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
So what are the problems with this coin? is the OP still the dev? or is it taken over?

i dont see much info in the startpost
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
COME ON guys dump cube fuck you all guys dump cube i whoud buye 200k pfff dump your fuken coin  Grin Grin

Useful tool

www.spellcheck.net
legendary
what happen.after 24hrs of waiting my stake to my 10k cube is 1?is this for real?

Combine your coins and check the On the Web tab to make sure your coin age is above the cutoff. That tab updates every 30 seconds

This is the inflation control in CUBE, you must be above that threshold and then your 10k will earn about 550 per day. Make sure you recombine them into one input after every stake or they will be 5000 x 2 instead of 10000 x 1
then this 1st 24hrs of mine is useless,i wont get my 550cube.?

Correct. Sorry, but at least it was only one day. This happens to everyone, including myself, and I've made that mistake before too so I definitely feel your pain
ok thanks

This is how we control inflation now so tons of tiny inputs are staking huge rewards. It's helped slow the network down a bit, but it's easy to get around and earn the full amount; just requires a little effort now daily
Activity: 22
what happen.after 24hrs of waiting my stake to my 10k cube is 1?is this for real?

Combine your coins and check the On the Web tab to make sure your coin age is above the cutoff. That tab updates every 30 seconds

This is the inflation control in CUBE, you must be above that threshold and then your 10k will earn about 550 per day. Make sure you recombine them into one input after every stake or they will be 5000 x 2 instead of 10000 x 1

Correct. Sorry, but at least it was only one day. This happens to everyone, including myself, and I've made that mistake before too so I definitely feel your pain
ok thanks
legendary

Jump to: