Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 208. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ok so i turned minting on and it staked my 40k cube and i got a 5k stake for the 4 days?

mmmmm not sure this is correct.

My stake seemed to be ok, but it was on block 500126 while spots said that the current block was 500127 a few moments ago? Already have 1 confirmation but doesn't seem to be right. Used the nodes provided as well, and have 4 connections. Also my balance still shows up besides my stake (so balance ~15k, at stake ~20k, while my balance was ~15k).

EDIT: never mind, a few blocks just kicked in, orphaned, and probably in sync again now!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Yep mine too read prior posts.

probable just need to wait until all wallets are updated.
Activity: 231
when i type repairwallet on debug console it says "Safe mode: WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers of the issue. (code -2) " hey dude igotspots. how to repair this one.. its quite confusing.  Huh Huh Huh
I click help in qt and click debug window but there is no repair wallet options. only information and console. kindly clarify how to do it. thanks.

Click help click debug   type repairwallet press enter
I click help in qt and click debug window but there is no repair wallet options. only information and console. kindly clarify how to do it. thanks.
Ok so i turned minting on and it staked my 40k cube and i got a 5k stake for the 4 days?

mmmmm not sure this is correct.

@IGOTSPOTS

repair wallet? what do you mean? i can't see any options in wallet to do a repair. can you give me an instructions? thanks..
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
i have made a conf file withe this date:

addnode=46.105.158.205
addnode=98.144.161.18
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=76.184.252.182

but my wallet has no connection and the amount of cube are wrong, too.

i have delete all date in %appdata% digicube without the wallet.dat

edit:

working but really slow and i miss over 10k cube
Activity: 22
lol fatal error when i run the application 1.6version

This will happen if you don't follow instructions, correct. It is on purpose because if it was not there, you would have just corrupted your wallet.dat by not listening. You're welcome

what will i do now?can you help me or not because no solution to my problem?

It's building now! Grin
To other linux users who are having problems, use qt5 (by installing qt5-default) and install the libqt5webkit5-dev package (this fixed my problem).
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
well im worried about this issue dude, i have 3 active connections. and my balance is still on unconfirmed status, i hope after getting sync , i can have my stake..

If you think your balance is off then do repairwallet
well im worried about this issue dude, i have 3 active connections. and my balance is still on unconfirmed status, i hope after getting sync , i can have my stake..
legendary
STUCK ON 99.73%DONE AND STILL ROLLING. LIKE A ROLLER COASTER..  Huh Cry I HOPE IT WILL NOT BE DARK SOON UNTIL IT COMPLETES LOADING..

Ignore the bar, that is not accurate until new checkpoints are in

Current block: 500127
STUCK ON 99.73%DONE AND STILL ROLLING. LIKE A ROLLER COASTER..  Huh Cry I HOPE IT WILL NOT BE DARK SOON UNTIL IT COMPLETES LOADING..
legendary
Hi All

Can we turn Minting back on yet or do we need to wait?

cheers all

Yep, stake away!
Hi All

Can we turn Minting back on yet or do we need to wait?

cheers all
Getting an error when building from source:

Code:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h:412:17: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class QUrl’
                 new (current) T(*reinterpret_cast(src));
                 ^
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:8:0:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:30:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class QUrl’
 class QUrl;
       ^
In file included from /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qobject.h:50:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qwidget.h:47,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qmainwindow.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QMainWindow:1,
                 from src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4,
                 from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:8:
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h:418:17: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class QUrl’
                 (reinterpret_cast(current))->~T();
                 ^
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:8:0:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:30:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class QUrl’
 class QUrl;
       ^
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1

Do I have to add QUrl to the .pro file or something? I did not have this error on earlier builds (probably due to the new browser)

Old one used Qt4, new one uses Qt5

I used qmake qt5 now, and it ran, except with this error: Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets webkit
Doesn't matter for my problem, but just so you know.
Now I'm getting this error when using make:

Code:
cd /home/dev/DigiCube; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/dev/DigiCube/build/build.h
/bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to /home/dev/DigiCube
share/genbuild.sh: 33: share/genbuild.sh: cannot create /home/dev/DigiCube/build/build.h: Directory nonexistent
share/genbuild.sh: 34: share/genbuild.sh: cannot create /home/dev/DigiCube/build/build.h: Directory nonexistent
make: *** [genbuildhook] Fout 2
The folder is not in the specified location, so it's pointing to the wrong folder.. Any solutions? Huh

EDIT: Are you sure that it's using qt5? almost builds in qt4, except the QUrl error.. Really can't get it to work in qt5, also the files in the .rar did not work.
legendary
@igotspots

yes, i know that, what i want to know is how long does it keeps rolling and rolling.. sorry for the rude questions dude,

Until all the old blocks are kicked out. Then it will make new checkpoints

When that message goes away, the fork can be considered successful
@igotspots

yes, i know that, what i want to know is how long does it keeps rolling and rolling.. sorry for the rude questions dude,
legendary
For anyone new to v1.6, we are currently on block 500126
Jump to: