Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 273. (Read 460460 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Whats it matter? How is a stakestick supposed to stop the huge inflation and ongoing price drop?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
what's wrong with you DEV?

just post it if you REALLY ship it.if you didnt ship it,just disappear.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This is not a StakeStick

What stakestick looks like? Since you've already tested it, can you provide us some proof (pictures or images) that your stakestick is for real. Would be good to see it staking on your smart tv.

If you can't, sooner or later everyone will realized your selling something that doesn't even exist.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Looks like I picked a pretty bad timing to buy some cubes. lol  Roll Eyes I didn't realize so much was hinging on the "stake stick" and that the timing was right now.   I did not really buy too much tbh and am just going to stake what I bought anyway to see how it goes over a long period. Love all the tech and ideas but disappointing to see community bickering and untrusting of dev and each other.  Android wallet is cool.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Although he do not need it. I'm more interested in the further development of the project.
legendary
StakeStick where ? DEV what's the mystery?
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Finally my stakestick arrived..
Thanks...

oh yes, my also just came  Grin

That isn't a stick and did you buy a stakestick and receive an Android box ? Now that would be a bargain.

That was helmly77 that said he had his stakestick. Icefrag said oh yes, my also just came  Grin
Create more new accounts...every time a new account says something I simply ignore his post and listen to the song they sing.

" We are the shillers we will be shilling ,you will be pumping we will be dumping ,we are the job less we will be scamming, we are the shillers we will be shilling "
legendary
This box can be anything! It does not prove anything! Angry
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Thanks...

That isn't a stick and did you buy a stakestick and receive an Android box ? Now that would be a bargain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Hi folks!

Open question;
Is this coin and its phantom USB staking sticks, rapidly becoming a farse ?!

Dude, people JUST posted pics of their stakesticks arriving.  What are you talking about  Huh
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi folks!

Open question;
Is this coin and its phantom USB staking sticks, rapidly becoming a farse ?!

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Thanks...

NO WAY.  Why hasn't mine arrived yet  Embarrassed  I wonder how certain people are receiving them faster than others?  Closer location to where they were shipped from, perhaps?

Have you booted it up?  Oh god I'm so excited
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Thanks...

Kewl, if this thing works good, we can expect a flight to the next galaxy, soon!
Activity: 606
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
folks, stop posting stupid pictures here
Jump to: