Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 346. (Read 460462 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Since the bounty balance keeps getting lower and lower, I think it is OK if it starts staking. However, I know that others would be opposed to this. Maybe the dev should set up a poll, soon, to see if the community approves of the bounty wallet to start staking, so we can keep the signature campaign alive. Maybe, it's premature now. At the current rate, how soon will the bounty wallet run out of funds?

The bounty is a method of distribution.  I think it should stay like that.  After the coins for the bounty have been distributed, this distribution should be over.

Just my 2 cents.  A lot of people in the sig campaign are not serious about digicube.  They sell the cube for easy btc rather than staking it.  This creates constant

sell pressure on the market.

I see your point. Guess not everyone is a bag holder like myself. i haven't dumped a single satoshi of this coin since I got them.
.I'm in the same boat. Only buying but lost 50 cubes gambling on Yobit  Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Since the bounty balance keeps getting lower and lower, I think it is OK if it starts staking. However, I know that others would be opposed to this. Maybe the dev should set up a poll, soon, to see if the community approves of the bounty wallet to start staking, so we can keep the signature campaign alive. Maybe, it's premature now. At the current rate, how soon will the bounty wallet run out of funds?

The bounty is a method of distribution.  I think it should stay like that.  After the coins for the bounty have been distributed, this distribution should be over.

Just my 2 cents.  A lot of people in the sig campaign are not serious about digicube.  They sell the cube for easy btc rather than staking it.  This creates constant

We've had the highest volume (normally 10x second place) on c-cex since being listed, I don't think liquidity is an issue  Grin

Volume can be faked Wink  I'm ready for movement

Not to knock what you are doing.  I've run a permanent node for digicube on my aws server since the day you gave me some.

Plenty of people are ONLY about the btc from the sig campaign.  I like it for the time being, but realistically, there must be an end to it.

Your coin, your call though.  You've gotten us this far, and that says a lot.

So make it move then. There's less than 1 BTC in sells to move the decimal two spots to the left Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274

We've had the highest volume (normally 10x second place) on c-cex since being listed, I don't think liquidity is an issue  Grin

Volume can be faked Wink  I'm ready for movement

Not to knock what you are doing.  I've run a permanent node for digicube on my aws server since the day you gave me some.

Plenty of people are ONLY about the btc from the sig campaign.  I like it for the time being, but realistically, there must be an end to it.

Your coin, your call though.  You've gotten us this far, and that says a lot.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
What do you guys think about this for the < Senior sigs?

I think its perfectly fit for Full Member and I'm wearing it now.

What do you guys think about this for the < Senior sigs?

Code:
[center][b][color=#0C090A][size=10pt][font=Ubuntu][url=http://digicube.club][b][color=#0C090A]◆  Digi[/color][color=#0C090A]Cube[/color][color=#0C090A]  ◆  [/color][color=black]Fairly Distributed[/color]  ◆  [/b][/url][/font][/size] [size=10pt][font=Ubuntu][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digicube-now-on-rawx-new-mcxnow-earn-50k-cubeweek-with-twitter-1211692][b][color=black]Bounties for Promo and Services![/color]  [color=black]◆  [color=black]2000% Yearly Stake Rate[/color]  ◆[/color][/b][/url][/font][/size]
[url=http://digicube.club][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b][color=darkgrey]Highest Staking Coin Available[/color]  ◆  [color=darkgrey]Experienced Community[/color]  ◆  [color=darkgrey]For More Information, visit [u]DigiCube.club[/u][/color][/url]
[url=https://c-cex.com/?p=cube-btc][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b]Exchange[b][/font][/color][/url]  ◆  [url=http://104.238.176.251:6001/][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b][color=black]Block Explorer[/color][b][/font][/color][/url]  ◆  [url=http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/index.php][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b]Charts[/url]  ◆  [url=http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#DigiCube][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b][color=black]IRC Channel[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://altbazaar.io/cubedice/][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b]Play Dice[b][/font][/color][/url]  ◆  [url=http://freecoinfaucet.com/cube/][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b][color=black]Free Coin Faucet[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#DigiCube][color=#0C090A][font=Ubuntu][b]Trivia[/url][/center]
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

The bounty is a method of distribution.  I think it should stay like that.  After the coins for the bounty have been distributed, this distribution should be over.

Just my 2 cents.  A lot of people in the sig campaign are not serious about digicube.  They sell the cube for easy btc rather than staking it.  This creates constant

I see your point. Guess not everyone is a bag holder like myself. i haven't dumped a single satoshi of this coin since I got them.
Activity: 251

Hard to say with people ranking up all the time. We have over 100 people participating in the sigs now

Also ... hope you're keeping a set amount of coins aside as well for the remaining bounties apart from the sig campaigns ...
legendary
Activity: 1274

The bounty is a method of distribution.  I think it should stay like that.  After the coins for the bounty have been distributed, this distribution should be over.

Just my 2 cents.  A lot of people in the sig campaign are not serious about digicube.  They sell the cube for easy btc rather than staking it.  This creates constant

Hard to say with people ranking up all the time. We have over 100 people participating in the sigs now
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
How can I join the signature campaign?

Just include the sig provided and PM DigiCube, he'll take care of you ...
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
How can I join the signature campaign?
The leftover coins have now been dethroned from #1 on the rich list. Someone has a big stash of these staking!!

Not anymore...i was ready to buy more than 200  scam cube ...but not anymore! Grin Wink

thanks for your lovely aswer! Wink

It's a scam because we don't want to promote people making multiple sockpuppet accounts, as I assume this one is, to game the system and unfairly claim more than their fair share of the coins? I'm OK with that being our biggest complaint!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Not anymore...i was ready to buy more than 200  scam cube ...but not anymore! Grin Wink

thanks for your lovely aswer! Wink
And what about newby? ....

just buy 20 CUBE and you'll make more than 6 CUBE a week on staking. 

That's more than a Legendary sig  Grin

Everyone who has had our signature displayed since the beginning has just received FIVE weeks worth of payments as this weeks bonus!

Awesome!

FYI: The Full member sig still seems to be off ...
Jump to: