Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER! - page 51. (Read 460456 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
wallet stuck at 1000394 about a week, ver 2.1, blockchain fully resynced
when this coin will work fine ?

My wallet is open pretty much 24/7 in order to help others. Currently on block 1011532.

@Block 1011544 now... I deleted everything in the cube folder except wallet.dat and DigiCube.conf, let my wallet get updated and now it's excellently synced... You can try it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
My wallet is open pretty much 24/7 in order to help others. Currently on block 1011532.
due to many hardforks recently, this fact is very annoying
digicube never been "trouble free" coin

Well how much trouble is it to read and keep up with recent developments ? Everybody was complaining about how much inflation was killing the coin and now that Spots has done something about it your still complaining. Nothing in life is for free and unless you lived a sheltered life and havent experienced what the world is then you would understand why all this is happening.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
due to many hardforks recently, this fact is very annoying
digicube never been "trouble free" coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
I too haven't received a single negative stake but have lost coins earlier when I didn't read the op. I learnt my mistake early so made sure that I kept informed of the latest changes of CUBE and how to use coin control to maximise my stakes. Nothing is free these days and if your are committed to CUBE you would have found all the information in this thread and people are more than willing to help if you have a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1778
it seems that all of us have tired of shares POS
we should eliminate negative equity and positive pos
instead we will exploit mining

Do it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-px-hybrid-powpos-sha-256-mining-pool-staking-android-wallets-ann-1571151

We have a mining pool ready:

http://thefudpool.com/

You can rent HASHPOWER here: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
it seems that all of us have tired of shares POS
we should eliminate negative equity and positive pos
instead we will exploit mining
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Select all the inputs and send them to yourself in one transaction

This is not hard to do.. I feel like I'm being trolled hard right now

but what about for example in my case, i got stake and more then 7hr its still on 52 Confirmation,
so i lose that time period to merge the coin in one block,
waiting since 7hr and more dont know how much time, for example its take another 2hr, and i reopen wallet after 10hr, ( 7hr already gone)
so that time i lose for stake, and everyone who want Positive stake

yep so that just means it will be more than 24hrs between staking. this isn't anything new for a coin. there are other coins that are days between stakes.

As more of us will be able to stake more often, the chain will move quicker. so just be patient and stake when you can. your greed is clouding your ability to reason how to manage your CUBES

truth = Greed Smiley
well said, actually you and other innocent supporter forget or earn alot from spot coin in past,

but 99% ppl lose there big money in GorillaStake, MMXIV , Everything was working good but SPOT Greed not end,
if you open old post of you know  this greedy man,

and same he started this on cube.

HISTORY RPEATED

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

but what about for example in my case, i got stake and more then 7hr its still on 52 Confirmation,
waiting since 7hr and more dont know how much time, for example its take another 2hr, and i reopen wallet after 10hr, ( 7hr already gone)

yep so that just means it will be more than 24hrs between staking. this isn't anything new for a coin. there are other coins that are days between stakes.

As more of us will be able to stake more often, the chain will move quicker. so just be patient and stake when you can. your greed is clouding your ability to reason how to manage your CUBES
legendary

We are losing time for positive stake.

However, the time is also working against us - it is NOW easier for us to lose our coins to negative stake.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

How to recombine your coins:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw98jYciD8-2bjZpUk1jWGRMYTA  (the video may be still processing by google. just wait a few and reload until it plays)

watch and learn! play it in slow-motion if you have to.

As a spectator of the last few posts, it does seem like only couple individuals having issue with the staking procedure... of how many ppl using cube?

interesting...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

legendary
I have staked a cycle and then recombined my coins every day since the fork and have not received a single negative

Follow the rules, that's why they are there
ok, now that my wallet is a mess, HOW DO I SORT IT OUT?

How do I use the coin control features to move my coins without getting the unwanted negative stakes?

legendary
I have staked a cycle and then recombined my coins every day since the fork and have not received a single negative

Follow the rules, that's why they are there
legendary
That is impossible

To stake properly, just recombine your coins, follow the rules, and stake for positive amounts
The chain is not moving. When I want to send coins, transaction will not occur without my wallet squeezing at a lot of negative stakes.

Why?
legendary
That is impossible

To stake properly, just recombine your coins, follow the rules, and stake for positive amounts
The chain is not moving. When I want to send coins, transaction will not occur without my wallet squeezing at a lot of negative stakes.
legendary
That is impossible

Pages:
Jump to: