Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency para sa mga biktima ng Lindol - page 4. (Read 507 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

The recent earthquakes breaks my heart. Seeing how those people were really affected. Alam naman nating lahat kung paano nag suffer ang mga kapwa natin pinoy at kung gaano nila kailangan ang tulong financial or kahit anong tulong na pwede nating maibigay.

Dahil hindi ko kayang mamasahe at pumunta sa Mindanao, I am thinking to donate some of my crypto coins in my wallet. And i found this one

The Manny Pacquiao Foundation, established by the Filipino boxing legend who currently serves as a senator of the Philippines, is sending relief items to people who’ve been affected by the natural disaster. The foundation is also asking people to make donations. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH) and Verge (XVG) are accepted.

Nakakatuwang isipin na may itinatag si Senator Manny Pacquiao na foundation na pwedeng magdonate ng crypto coins. Isn't a good and fulfilling feeling kung mag donate tayo na bukal sa kalooban sa mga nangangailangan.

This is the website where you can donate crypto coins for the victim.

https://pacquiaofoundation.org

Note: A kind gesture can reach a wound that ony compassion can heal.
Pages:
Jump to: