Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Security Requires Breakthrough Technology - page 3. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Are offline transactions what you mean by dual offline transactions? Can run in those scenarios. Can I use it when there is no network signal on the train? I saw a guy who said that his Bitcoin account had dozens of Bitcoins that he could never find because he forgot his password. Can what you said solve this problem?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The birth of digital currency has brought about great changes in human life, and it is also the most popular payment method for people.  Because of convenience and speed, digital currency has become a trend!
However, there are also some security risks. The payment and circulation of electronic money rely heavily on various networks, and there are various operational risks, such as deliberate embezzlement of other people's accounts, internal crimes committed by issuers, and malicious intrusions by hackers, all of which will damage electronic money.  interests of currency holders.
We look forward to a breakthrough technology that will make our digital currency transactions more secure and convenient.
I saw someone send a message on the reddit forum. A breakthrough new technology is a disorderly decentralized structure. It is decentralized and does not form blocks. It solves the technical barriers of the original decentralized platform, and it is an offline transaction. Everyone  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?
Pages:
Jump to: