Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Memberships - page 2. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
January 18, 2017, 08:07:16 PM
We are working with a very well known group in Vegas they are now taking over and revamping a well established club there and they are going to only allow memberships via their digital token. We are just in the process of finalizing these details and plan to go live with everything soon. I wanted to start the discussion in here to get feedback to see what people in here thought as we are going to be bridging a gap with the crypto community and real world business with the club. You will be able to use cryptocurrency in the club to purchase drinks and services, discounts on luxury cars and jets and so much more. It is a really cool idea.

I'll continue watching but from this post I dont think this will work, or is even real now that I think about it. But good luck and remember, I'll be watching.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 18, 2017, 08:02:39 PM
We are working with a very well known group in Vegas they are now taking over and revamping a well established club there and they are going to only allow memberships via their digital token. We are just in the process of finalizing these details and plan to go live with everything soon. I wanted to start the discussion in here to get feedback to see what people in here thought as we are going to be bridging a gap with the crypto community and real world business with the club. You will be able to use cryptocurrency in the club to purchase drinks and services, discounts on luxury cars and jets and so much more. It is a really cool idea.
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
January 18, 2017, 07:54:37 PM
Yes I agree! Which is why we are now starting to build this model into popular clubs in Vegas. Exclusive clubs with Exclusive clientele and Events. Using a digital token as the only way to gain access it has something that the current hotel model doesn't and thats the counterparty risk as well as the anonymity that some people want. Many other advantages as well as the tokens are liquid and you could sell them anytime whereas selling a condo could take a long time.

Stop. Tell me more about your plans for Vegas?

January 18, 2017, 07:50:46 PM
Yes I agree! Which is why we are now starting to build this model into popular clubs in Vegas. Exclusive clubs with Exclusive clientele and Events. Using a digital token as the only way to gain access it has something that the current hotel model doesn't and thats the counterparty risk as well as the anonymity that some people want. Many other advantages as well as the tokens are liquid and you could sell them anytime whereas selling a condo could take a long time.
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
January 18, 2017, 07:46:47 PM
Ahh I see what you are saying. I'm in Vancouver Canada and it has been here for a little bit not quite so long but it is really starting to take off and I'm being approached by other exclusive Club owners about doing this very model for their businesses. Thank you for your feedback.

If you're looking for feedback on the model its genius. Not only to the "condo" owners have the ability to rent out their condo on a nightly basis and of course get full amenities of a top hotel but it also helps the hotel owners off-set some of the initial building costs by securing a large chunk of money right away once the condos are sold.

January 18, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
Ahh I see what you are saying. I'm in Vancouver Canada and it has been here for a little bit not quite so long but it is really starting to take off and I'm being approached by other exclusive Club owners about doing this very model for their businesses. Thank you for your feedback.
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
January 18, 2017, 07:26:40 PM
You are using crypto currency in your club in Vegas and an alt coin as the vehicle for membership? Please tell me more I have not heard of this in Vegas. Thats amazing since crypto currency has not been around for 30 years, please tell me more.

The trend on hotels you mention is not a new trend as you claim.

Just pointing that out.

Frank lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
January 18, 2017, 07:19:41 PM
You are using crypto currency in your club in Vegas and an alt coin as the vehicle for membership? Please tell me more I have not heard of this in Vegas. Thats amazing since crypto currency has not been around for 30 years, please tell me more.
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
January 18, 2017, 07:11:28 PM
This is not new, We've been doing in in Vegas for the last 30 years.

January 18, 2017, 07:10:05 PM
Exclusive Clubs. Ones that do Events, have private engagements, some that have waiting lists that are months long and if you were able to be a member or rent a membership then you would not have to wait ever.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 18, 2017, 07:05:27 PM
Sounds like an intereting idea. I could see this being used in businesses outside of real estate.
What are you thinking of using this for?
January 18, 2017, 06:55:13 PM
I don't know how many of you are aware but there is a new trend in high end hotels where they are half condo's and half hotels. You buy a condo in that hotel and you have the ability to actually rent out your condo for a portion of the year to hotel patrons and the hotel pays you a daily rate. You can make money on your investment not just with the rise and fall of property value.

There is increasing interest in this in many other forms of exclusive memberships with high earning potential and using crypto currency as the membership for many benefits.

I am working on such a project now and am looking for feedback on this topic.
Pages:
Jump to: