Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money Bits (DMB) - is on Masternode - page 8. (Read 22198 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
i have to buy more ...
Activity: 51
after I read the information about this project, this project is quite useful.
I believe this project will be a success
Egretia
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Please let us know if coinexchange will accept the exchange.

I bought some on Coinexchange today and there is a highlighted message above the DMB wallet address stating they did the swap and new addressed will all begin with a capitalized letter D as opposed to a lower cased d.

So I'm not a dev, but it looks like to me coinexchange is cooperating well with the swap.

With this low of a circulating supply and masternodes with the swap, this coin should reach 1000 sats fairly quickly and easily IMO. Is a real steal at its current price.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
But who are your partner merchants here?
You said more merchant partner in Q4, yet couldn't find one at the moment?
Interested as I'm curious where can we use the DMB coins.
Activity: 9
Please let us know if coinexchange will accept the exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
SWAP TO MASTERNODE ANNOUNCEMENT

DMB will swap to the masternode coin from May 15, 2018 to June 15, 2018 with 1:1 Swap Ratio.
All exchanges of dmb will also swap their wallet.
These exchanges are as follows:

1. https://crex24.com/exchange/DMB-BTC - CREX24 will disable Wallet on 2018-05-15 10:00 UTC Server Time due to Swap and will automatically swap your DMB Coins to New Masternode DMB Coin staring May 16. Please dont send any DMB coins to crex24 after 2018-05-15 10:00 UTC Server Time or else you will lose your coins. DMB on Crex24 will resume on June 15, 2018.

2. https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/dmb_btc -  OCTAEX DMB wallet is now disabled due to DMB Masternode Coin SWAP. You cannot Deposit or withdraw at this moment to Octaex. Please dont send any DMB coins to OCTAEX or else you will lose your coins. If you have DMB on their exchange, just leave it their and Octaex will automatically swap your DMB Coins to New Masternode DMB Coin. DMB on Ocatex will resume on June 15, 2018.

3. https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DMB/BTC - Im still talking to them regarding this.

4. https://coinscontrol.com/Trade/index/DMB_BTC - Coinscontrol site is still Down. Im still waiting to them to be active.

We will also provide Swap Service so that All DMB Holders that has DMB on their windows wallet can still do Swap. I will post next update regarding this.

Thank You.

Activity: 85
So can DMB be bought on Coinexchange during this swap time of May 15 to June 15?  Or, do you have to wait until the swap is over.   
Atm is still open for trade
Activity: 138
So can DMB be bought on Coinexchange during this swap time of May 15 to June 15?  Or, do you have to wait until the swap is over.   
Activity: 2
DMB is looking good  Grin
Activity: 182
Looking For:
-ANDROID WALLET AND IOS WALLET DEV.

please send me pm.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Where be pools?
should i move the coins  from coinexchange.io to crex24.com or octaex.com for swap ??
No,leave them where they are,if you send to crex or octaex you will loose them

ok thanks ...
should i move the coins  from coinexchange.io to crex24.com or octaex.com for swap ??
No,leave them where they are,if you send to crex or octaex you will loose them
i just took 100k coins , i hope in 1-2 years  it will reach 1$ so i can get 100,000 $$
Activity: 57
DMB has a great potential. For sure value will increase especially it will release its masternodes. This is it DMB!
DMB TIME GUYS!!!
Activity: 116
I do not regret that my friends told me to invest money there, I'm sure that they will pay themselves back in time

Yeah, good time for invest here.  Cool
Activity: 95
I do not regret that my friends told me to invest money there, I'm sure that they will pay themselves back in time
Activity: 114
Interesting project for sure!!!  I think this project will have a big future and I'm waiting for good news!
Pages:
Jump to: