Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society - page 11. (Read 4289 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
My personal opinion, it is now no longer safe if we are out with a lot of money now and that is the reason why people always prefer to use credit cards, and now bitcoin as well. that's why I hope that the shopping center in my country also receive bitcoin or cryptocurrency as payment. I think digital money has been used all over the world. although not all citizens in a particular country use digital money as a payment. Perhaps in the future, digital money is equal to people without cash if bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies become legal and revenue grows
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 24, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
I think cashless society is defenseless from multiple points of view. You don't have anything to exchange in the event that you ever go outside of the web go. On the off chance that you've at any point voyaged you know that it is so natural to get into a blind side where your telephone doesn't work. Also, in such recognize your web won't work as well. They won't have card terminals and you won't have the capacity to purchase fuel for your machine or a container of water. It's too soon to attempt to live in a cashless society.
Activity: 38
July 24, 2018, 12:16:57 AM
in my country, trasactions are gradually creeping into digital the economy is gradually becoming cashless, its a gradual process and my country is moving with the threads, you see situations where all you need to have is your debit master card and a pos terminal or an atm mechine one can purchase and make payment without physically holding cash. Very soon the world will become a global casless society.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:12:52 AM
in my country, trasactions are gradually creeping into digital the economy is gradually becoming cashless, its a gradual process and my country is moving with the threads, you see situations where all you need to have is your debit master card and a pos terminal or an atm mechine one can purchase and make payment without physically holding cash. Very soon the world will become a global casless society.
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
in my opinion, cashless society its good because less hassle to bring and count your money or sometimes if bad happens for example you meet a snatcher at the road.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
July 23, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Well digital money at now its really helpfull lets see at Zimbabwe they the worst country with the worst country inflaction money. people at there using some digital money for the transaction. at this problem we learn something, Digital money really helpfull all economy system
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 23, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
some countries have started using highly sophisticated digital money, they do not need to carry paper money because they buy something using debit cards they get from the internet. in my country still do not use debit card from the internet because my country has not received crypto currency as a means of payment.
Activity: 59
July 23, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
Everyone wants a cashless society. That is also what the governments of various countries have been trying to promote. I believe this is actually a very great thing for digital currencies such as bitcoin and the others. They fit perfectly well into the cashless society.
Activity: 152
July 23, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
I believe paperless currency using on the internet in any form is digital money. Transactions made via credit/debit card or any other means like Bitcoin etc are a digital transaction which completes a trade. I support cashless economy because it is eco-friendly and easy to use.
but here we have constraints with it, namely internet connection.
as we know, the current internet connection is not completely thorough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous
Wow... I have not heard about that but it caused me to be so excited that government A-level is always negative towards cryptocurrencies but one of the best countries in the world are positive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
July 21, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
I think that it is good that Earth is becoming "cashless", but to have ideal economic system we need crypto here, because with fiat money they can block your card or transfer all your money away with "one click".
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 21, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
People get hanged that the numbers on the monitor are assets. But this is not so. Here are two bought shirts - these are things you can physically touch. They are useful for a person. If there is a financial cataclysm - bitcoin may not become, and the shirts will remain.

In my own opinion, there are a lot of people who really likes to have a cashless society, its because of the faster transactions and easier online purchases of goods just like credit cards.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
July 21, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
I think that we all would love to live on a cashless society in where we all can pay by using bitcoins or any other kind of crypto, that is all what i have always been looking for
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
Digital money doesn't mean that people or any community that using that will be a cashless society. It will just help them to fasten their transactions if there's any and it will help them to see and adapt the future in another country. They will not been left by other people who knew the technology.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 21, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
-snip-

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Yes you are right. everything is digital. easier . cheap and in reachable wherever. and bitcoin is optional payment for digital payment globally. maybe some people still use credit cards etc. but in the presence of my own crypto prefer optional payment with btc. other easy and do not giving sensitive data like credit card. btc can also be thing of investment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
digital money helps me a lot in daily needs. from doing online shopping to phone bill payments. almost all electronic money services can be used for anything. but unlike crypto is still very limited I have to swap with fiat in order to use. electronic money is very useful because the various banks in my country intentionally integrate with various services to make every user can easly use in every service and any place.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
Of course this is an irony, when many people enjoy various conveniences in finance then there is always a chashless economic class that becomes burden and hindrance of economic growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

In Philippines, digital money is not yet a trend and still not supported by some of our people especially those people who are categorize as Baby Boomers up to Xennials. Those kind of people are very traditional and they tend to look at new innovations and developments as a negative way. But when it comes to Millenials, these are the people who embrace the development of technologies and what's within it. Still, in the philippines, we still use physical money and doing deposits and withdrawals in the bank.
Yes this can occur later in the future but not now.People all over the world prefer fiat currency.Fiat currency is accepted internationally and all the transactions are done through the fiat currency only.Fiat currency has the back of the central banks and governments and that is why it is difficult for digital currency to overpower or give competition to the normal currency.But people have started using digital currency too as dogitization is going on.But digital currency cannot be used everywhere as it requires an internet connection.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
Although digital money can solve many payment problems, I think the society needs legal money anyway. Encrypted money can only help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
July 21, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
Paying all my bills online. it's easy and great
Pages:
Jump to: