Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 - page 20. (Read 37235 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Interesting rebirth.

Are there any plans on listing for Polo or others?

Let's think about it.
It all depends on the budget at the time, yobit for sure.
We have a budget for projects, the excess of which is undesirable.
For the reason that we pay the team of programmers. Advertising after the start.
DP-invest will be a serious project.

Thank you for understanding

Yobit seems to be a good exchange, can't wait for that to happen.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

YEA, yobit is good place for DP to reborn!
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
welcome back DP, good luck with awesome roadmap!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Interesting rebirth.

Let's think about it.
For the reason that we pay the team of programmers. Advertising after the start.

Yobit seems to be a good exchange, can't wait for that to happen.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Interesting rebirth.

Let's think about it.

Hello. As for the exchange: after the beginning of DP-invest we will add a digitaprice to another exchange.

Great! Thanks for the info
Guys, is the explorer working for you? Or am i the only having problems?

Progmax fixed it. Thanks to him
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Interesting rebirth.

Hello. As for the exchange: after the beginning of DP-invest we will add a digitaprice to another exchange.
Guys, is the explorer working for you? Or am i the only having problems?
Activity: 54
BTC transferring getting slow now a days. Will place order for 300k once transferred  Cool
Where can I buy them?I usually prefer Polo,Bittrex or Kraken to buy coin,Is it available on any of these?I think at 400 satoshi it is a good buy.This can go up pretty soon

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/DP/BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Where can I buy them?I usually prefer Polo,Bittrex or Kraken to buy coin,Is it available on any of these?I think at 400 satoshi it is a good buy.This can go up pretty soon
Did you notice one thing?
DP dev really needs to make it trending atleast. It will help us + the exchanger itself lol Tongue but we need it on good one. atleast yobit.

Agree! Yobit would be a good start

Yes yobit. Dev should consider it or else with these low volume and trading this coin will remain under radar. Hey how many coins you having? do u mine or buy?

Well i started mining it and when difficulty went up i decided to buy some. Im holding quiet a bit. Still mining though.

mmm.... nice. Its still low if you ask me we should stack up quickly or else someone going to buy 0.00000400 btc wall soon Cheesy.

I was looking at that 400 wall this morning, but really i need to take profit on another couple of coins, hopefully now that btc is dropping a bit my coins will go up. Then i think i will be buying some.

Well if i were you i would have sell off my coins in loss and get into this boat as quick as possible Cheesy. This coin will fly once it starts to get into highlight.

I hope to be able to take profit soon and buy more.

Bought 100k! Now i can say im in!!!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Network hashrate and difficulty going up, i think that's a good sign  Grin
DP dev really needs to make it trending atleast. It will help us + the exchanger itself lol Tongue but we need it on good one. atleast yobit.

Yes yobit. Dev should consider it or else with these low volume and trading this coin will remain under radar. Hey how many coins you having? do u mine or buy?

Well i started mining it and when difficulty went up i decided to buy some. Im holding quiet a bit. Still mining though.

mmm.... nice. Its still low if you ask me we should stack up quickly or else someone going to buy 0.00000400 btc wall soon Cheesy.

I was looking at that 400 wall this morning, but really i need to take profit on another couple of coins, hopefully now that btc is dropping a bit my coins will go up. Then i think i will be buying some.

Well if i were you i would have sell off my coins in loss and get into this boat as quick as possible Cheesy. This coin will fly once it starts to get into highlight.

I hope to be able to take profit soon and buy more.

Pages:
Jump to: