Pages:
Author

Topic: DIGITEX FUTURES - page 4. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 27, 2019, 09:21:19 AM
I often get emails about the Digitex project to register with a referral code and get coins.  maybe it's a airdrop event.  after I checked it turns out that Digitex is a real project, even though the price for now has dropped dramatically 71%, I think the token of the event has been distribusion
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
April 27, 2019, 08:44:20 AM
What happened to DGTX exchange launch is something that could happen  to any project, some of these are unforeseen circumstances. The postponement of the launch has caused a great dump of the coin making traders quickly sell off, a lot of friends have loss their money from the massive price dump, I hope Adams get it right with his team. Adams too should stop saying he will shutdown Bitmex.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
April 27, 2019, 08:21:17 AM
well you are right, and I believe that the DIGITEX coin will later be much larger if the Digitex project market is successful. saving the DGTX coin has the potential to get bigger profits in the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 27, 2019, 08:19:41 AM
The hype surrounding digitex last year was very high unfortunately I wasnt able to buy some of there tokens and hold but I never expected digitex to go down from top 100 but since the price is low now it's best to buy but I'm not sure how capable the teams are anymore
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 08:19:25 AM
I followed up the news yesterday. It was disheartening a lot of investors have given up . The token dip was too much for a news not up to 24hrs. I think the CEO should come up with a better way of dropping the mainnet news. Too bad for holders now.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 27, 2019, 08:17:40 AM
I'm not following digitex futures but I've seen the project itself and those times that I've seen it, the rank was on top 100.
Now it has gone down to 178, not sure of what's the real score about digitex and its developers.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 08:06:47 AM
I strongly believe that the digitex futures exchange will definitely lunch though there are few challenges with it. Adam should come out with some positive news about the exchange because that is what we all are waiting for. He has to set the launch date.

What do you guys make out this new development about DIGITEX futures exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: