Pages:
Author

Topic: DigitexFitures (DGTX) isn't an exit scam project, give it sometime. - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
I am still bullish on this coin. Mistakes were made for sure, but I think they will bring the project to market. CEO is too up front and visible for an exit scam. It would be fairly easy for the authorities to track him down.
I took the opportunity to get in cheap since I missed it the first time around.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
This project immediately seemed suspicious to me. That's why I'm not surprised that other people consider this project a scam. I would not advise you to buy these tokens.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Just watch this video and read Spotware's response to all of Adam Todd's allegation on Medium to see if you change your mind  Wink

https://youtu.be/4H8FW3r24pA

https://medium.com/@spotware/why-digitex-failed-spotware-reveals-62461fd580b5
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I have been reading online some disturbing reviews and comment on the project DigitexFitures been an exit scam project. If you have been follow the project from their ICO stage that sold out in matter of minutes you'll know the project truely have something different to offer. SmartDec, an award winning Ethereum- approved developers have already confirmed their involvement in the project that's to should you how legitimate DigitexFutures is.

\1 We confirm that we are working with @DigitexFutures

\2 More details will be available later this month after we perform reasearch of the current state of the project.

\3 Patience, friends. More details later.

It's isn't a news seeing the community responding the way they have just because of a postponement on the exchange launch date but again people don't value projects that have working plans instead they patronize shit project and when they get scam they complain and blame the industry.

I didn't get paid to write this post neither is this some form of advertisment but I just want to remind you, there was a reason why you invested in this Projects in the first place don't give up along the way to regret later.

Digitex have something different from other projects in the crypto-ecosystem. Just give it time, good project take time to manifest their potential. SmartDec has already associated themselves with the project and from history they have never worked with a scam project. Be wise, don't fall for FUD neither should you FOMO into the project, just DYOR. What do you think about the project DigitexFitures?
Pages:
Jump to: