Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 13. (Read 315216 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 08:34:40 AM
Last time I checked (about 5 months ago), dime coin was working on a new website, wallet and overall image. Where are we at now? Is this project dead? because the website still says that the new website is work in progress Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
https://t.me/DimecoinOfficialPublic/122212

Binance competition summary:

So in short, it will cost each community member that votes 0.1 BNB to vote

Voting will be 15-19th of June.

There is a way to earn more votes for your coin. The more BNB you hold in your Binance account, the more votes you will get up to a maximum multiple of 500BNB. So buy and hold as much BNB as you can afford, as well as voting for Dimecoin and may we be successful!

As soon as I/another person has the link to the comp. please share and message me, I will update this post.

-Dime Whale
June 11, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
Problem with the blockchain Huh?  or Attack Huh?

In 20 secondes all blocks of this day are orphan on mining-dutch, aikapool.com and for my pool also... !!!!

see this address : 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3

Suspect and not possible : All blocks are realized with this address since 1 day ( since block 2837515 - 2018-05-02 04:33:19  >>> to >>> block 2839589 - 2018-05-03 01:54:50 ) !!!  

2 cycles of rewards without synchronization with the others core's on Internet network Huh?

Quid of the transactions of this day Huh?

NOT normal !

ALL MY ORPHAN BLOCKS NOW GENERATED TO THIS ADDRESS 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I replied last time, orphan blocks are common when there is a pool or solo miner faster than you, if they solve the block, they get the reward, it is how it is for all cryptos.

I understand it can be annoying but currently there is not alot that can be done, as replied last time we are looking into all options to make mining fairer for everyone.

You're lying! Orphans occur 2-3 hours after the coin mining, so the coins have time to reach the exchange, the txid transaction hash is assigned, and after 2 hours an empty block appears instead of the one generated before, and then the same wallet 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 receives all the coins found! What time are the wallets synchronized? 2 -3 hours? it's unbelievable!

problem exists again since this morning.

Is it a 51 % attack comparable ?http://scrypt.ovh/images/attack.jpg

All coins for this address : 7HvbVyCrWMuqyRmU4Canaqkgno2kHMtjLt

No, it appears to be a mining pool/miner address.
Activity: 74
June 10, 2018, 04:47:50 PM
Problem with the blockchain Huh?  or Attack Huh?

In 20 secondes all blocks of this day are orphan on mining-dutch, aikapool.com and for my pool also... !!!!

see this address : 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3

Suspect and not possible : All blocks are realized with this address since 1 day ( since block 2837515 - 2018-05-02 04:33:19  >>> to >>> block 2839589 - 2018-05-03 01:54:50 ) !!!  

2 cycles of rewards without synchronization with the others core's on Internet network Huh?

Quid of the transactions of this day Huh?

NOT normal !

ALL MY ORPHAN BLOCKS NOW GENERATED TO THIS ADDRESS 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

As I replied last time, orphan blocks are common when there is a pool or solo miner faster than you, if they solve the block, they get the reward, it is how it is for all cryptos.

I understand it can be annoying but currently there is not alot that can be done, as replied last time we are looking into all options to make mining fairer for everyone.

You're lying! Orphans occur 2-3 hours after the coin mining, so the coins have time to reach the exchange, the txid transaction hash is assigned, and after 2 hours an empty block appears instead of the one generated before, and then the same wallet 7SN4FWFF7MowkamuZ8mnWQ7dfcocLUhpD3 receives all the coins found! What time are the wallets synchronized? 2 -3 hours? it's unbelievable!

problem exists again since this morning.

Is it a 51 % attack comparable ?http://scrypt.ovh/images/attack.jpg

All coins for this address : 7HvbVyCrWMuqyRmU4Canaqkgno2kHMtjLt

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
Hello Dimecoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dimecoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dimecoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Yeah, I can see you put your efforts in this design so hard. The interface lools friendly, but still professional. Keep up your work.
June 05, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dimecoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dimecoin

Can you please update the website to www.dimecoinnetwork.com/dime and the Twitter to @Dimecoin_
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

June 04, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Yobit, can you please solve your issues so I can withdraw my dimecoin thank you!

We have attempted contact numerous times, very frustrating
Activity: 57
June 04, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
Yobit, can you please solve your issues so I can withdraw my dimecoin thank you!
June 04, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
Dimecoin will be listed on Cryptaldash exchange
June 01, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Dear community,

DIME won an immediate list, earning 10,000 points: https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/dimecoin

Thank you.

Hi,

If you are on telegram please feel free to drop by https://t.me/joinchat/IKGwsEe2Clq2gxl4T3AZvQ and promote cryptaldash as you see fit alternatively look for myself @DimeWhale on telegram and forward me all the marketing material you will like shared and I can promote on Telegram Facebook and Discord official groups. Also I can arrange posts from Dimecoin official accounts on Twitter and Facebook.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Budd Seeto
Dime Whale
Activity: 30
May 30, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Dear community,

DIME won an immediate list, earning 10,000 points: https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/dimecoin

Thank you.

Activity: 11
May 29, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Are the Devs still around?

Each time when I try to download the wallet from the website for windows OS I get a warning that it may have a virus and recommend not to install the software. Never had this with other wallets. Can someone explain this? Did anyone install the wallet?

Hi there - this is a false positive, no need to worry. If you make an exception with your firewall to allow the wallet it will work no problem
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

Each time when I try to download the wallet from the website for windows OS I get a warning that it may have a virus and recommend not to install the software. Never had this with other wallets. Can someone explain this? Did anyone install the wallet?

I am not sure you right but it shouldn't do that. Maybe its version integrated some malwares or tracked file.
Activity: 4
May 28, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Dont be worry  just say download anyway  and let it to be douwnload. its normal that Antivirus say that. i did the same and now for me working perfectly
Activity: 17
May 26, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Activity: 57
May 26, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
                                                 Miners Heaven Miningpool [DIME]

http://dime.minersheaven.eu

EXAMPLE for Dimecoin [DIME]

stratum+tcp://139.162.142.130:3032 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Ports:

Port: 3008, Diff: 0.0032
                                                                                Port: 3032, Diff: 0.2-64 VarDiff
                                                                                Port: 3256, Diff: 128
Activity: 54
May 25, 2018, 08:08:21 PM
I need to speak with a developer from Dimecoin.

I work with Guardian Coin and we have a working 100% safe and secure escrow platform.  We were wondering if you would be interested in working with us for your coin swap.

You can contact me here or in Discord

User: Yeuph#9974
Activity: 4
May 25, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
Hi there, after macwallet was finally released and i synced my wallet successfully i tried to withdrawal my DIME from coinexchange.io. I did a withdrawal from coinexchange in february to a windows wallet and it worked out. The amount even shows up correctly in the mac wallet now. Really nice work by the DIME team.

Yesterday i got this message when i tried to withdrawal from coinexchange:

Error: This currency is currently halted or in maintenance mode. Please try again later.

The Status of the wallet is "wallet online" with an green hook, so everything should be ok. Anyone else with the same issues?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
May 25, 2018, 02:05:54 AM
Please check your DM

Hello.
Thank you for responding so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: