Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 45. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 08:57:56 PM
Community,

I have 60+ million Dimecoin, should I keep or exchange to get Paccoin?

Please suggest
Activity: 17
January 09, 2018, 08:49:30 PM
There is a lot of untapped potential in dime.
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
I am creating an ad campaign for the coin that goes live next week. Please provide unique blockchain features the community believes set the coin apart.
This is a coin that was created and thought out for micro-transactions in mind. So I guess that will still be part of it, but they are adding further features, not last the anonimity one.

Some news:
- New website coming, including each devs info
- On friday new roadmap
- Completely new Wallets coming in a few weeks, mobile wallets coming around Q2
- Devs have clear ideas about the importance of marketing (as you may have noticed with the things showed in these weeks already), they are building a marketing dept that will start working in these weeks, with first main goals to be reached by mid year
- new exchanges coming in Q2
- H2 is apparently to be dedicated to the business part of Dime: partnerships with retailers and DIME-store to be launched, as well as DIME-donation platform
- H2 also anonimity features is planned to be released
- This year also a coinburn of coins on old unused wallets would be performed, but to be planned and voted with the community

Join the Telegram and discord, the devs are very communicative and open.
The project does seem very legit and there with a lot of work going on.
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
I am creating an ad campaign for the coin that goes live next week. Please provide unique blockchain features the community believes set the coin apart.
Activity: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:02:00 PM
Is the website using wordpress?
Activity: 7
January 09, 2018, 06:14:06 AM
Now there are 8 people working in the  dev team for this coin.

Go figure! Just a few hours ago it was 5 of them!

And yet, no code to show for it. If this isn't a scam, you guys are doing it VERY wrong.

Why doing it very Wong?
We are now on the same site. ready to go moon.
I hold this coin since it is very good profit for future.
7c2
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Go figure! Just a few hours ago it was 5 of them!

And yet, no code to show for it. If this isn't a scam, you guys are doing it VERY wrong.
Activity: 91
Merit: 25
January 09, 2018, 05:08:20 AM
During the last 7 days the price changed up +410%. For now the price is stable and a little growing up slowly.
The coin was refreshed and upgraded by the dev team just one day ago so next pump is really possible soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

i love the site and the new ideas

and the price still low
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 08, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

This is good to hear guys, is interesting to see this coin revived. I am one of the investor who hope to see this coin come back to life and I believe it will.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 08, 2018, 08:53:44 PM
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 08, 2018, 08:48:00 PM
Great and thanks
Activity: 16
January 08, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
Hello All,

J Langley here - you may have seen me sitting behind my screen on Telegram or Discord as some say; but that is because this community is rapidly growing...more and more people are reaching out with questions wanting to know what is going on. Yes a new development team is in the process of taking over to ensure Dimecoin has a successful revival.

I am currently negotiating with the current team that runs the Dimecoin Twitter and all other social media to take over full ownership. They have already handed the Discord to me. As they have expressed that they do not have time for the project and also do no have any estimated time on when they will return. This leaves me and many other investors wondering what is going on? What is the future of Dimecoin?

Well I will tell you a lot is in the works right now. You will see the Discord linked on CoinMarketCap and from the current website dimecoin.com.co (you will see my name on the invitation to the Discord link on the website) Just so you know that I am the legitimate individual working on taking over so that the Dimecoin community does not feel let down. Those of you wondering if the donation idea is indeed real? Yes, and we fully do not intend on using this to abuse and Pump.dump as some may imply. This is truly what the Dimecoin team envisions with their coin. We feel the coin can make a great comeback.

If you have questions I would be happy to answer them in our Discord or Telegram.

Thank you for your time; J Langley
7c2
January 08, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

What are you waiting for??? This is a 100% abandoned project which some people trying to revive for $$ sake. So expect a lot of tweets and nothing but a few cosmetic changes on github.

Behind the dimegroup Twitter account are two scrotum scratchers hoping that here behaviour makes this useless coin pump dogecoin style. Probably two do
Dimecoin bagholders who couldn't get rid of their dimecoi stash because of the absence of any market volume

That's why I'm trying to call them out on here. People are buying DIME and, the way things are now, this project has red flags all over it.

Btw you can expect accountability when depositing money at a bank. The only expectation in cryptoworld is that somebody is preying on your money. Moreover, you can expect one thing above all which is that people holding 30 billion dimecoin will sell shit as gold to you if possible,

Yes, you can't expect accountability in crypto: English is not my native language, so I could have chosen a better term, sorry. What I wanted to do was to call everyone's attention on the fact that these guys, as of now, are doing nothing but talking. And talk is cheap. Serious coins have people with faces behind them, DIME does not. Not for now, and probably not ever.

I'm more than ready to be disproved by the team itself actually showing what they're doing instead of hanging out on Discord and Telegram all day.
January 08, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
Hi,

I have win wallet, i was inport secret key from my paper wallet but balance is still 0.00 DIME. I was also test that same adress with transfer 1DIME from coinexchange and i was get that 1 coin normaly, but other from paperwaalet dont show up in win wallet.

Any suggestions?

Activity: 112
January 08, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Is there any real change in the wallet and in the project, apart the logo ?

That's precisely what I'm saying: unless there is something I'm missing, there doesn't seem to be any real progress. If it's an open source coin, I would expect them to publish the URL to a GitHub repo so that people can see that things are actually moving.

There's a new Twitter account, @DimeCoinGroup, but it's a fan group, and as such it doesn't amount to anything for me.

They are also saying that the transaction fees will be put into a separate account and donated each month to the charities that partner with the coin: this would be a nice thing and a noble intent, so I really hope this is not a scam, otherwise pressing the charity button to pump the coin would be indescribably sad.

In short, I'm waiting for someone to step forward for the sake of accountability.

What are you waiting for??? This is a 100% abandoned project which some people trying to revive for $$ sake. So expect a lot of tweets and nothing but a few cosmetic changes on github.

Behind the dimegroup Twitter account are two scrotum scratchers hoping that here behaviour makes this useless coin pump dogecoin style. Probably two do
Dimecoin bagholders who couldn't get rid of their dimecoi stash because of the absence of any market volume

Btw you can expect accountability when depositing money at a bank. The only expectation in cryptoworld is that somebody is preying on your money. Moreover, you can expect one thing above all which is that people holding 30 billion dimecoin will sell shit as gold to you if possible,
7c2
January 08, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

That's precisely what I'm saying: unless there is something I'm missing, there doesn't seem to be any real progress. If it's an open source coin, I would expect them to publish the URL to a GitHub repo so that people can see that things are actually moving.

There's a new Twitter account, @DimeCoinGroup, but it's a fan group, and as such it doesn't amount to anything for me.

They are also saying that the transaction fees will be put into a separate account and donated each month to the charities that partner with the coin: this would be a nice thing and a noble intent, so I really hope this is not a scam, otherwise pressing the charity button to pump the coin would be indescribably sad.

In short, I'm waiting for someone to step forward for the sake of accountability.
Activity: 143
January 08, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
7c2
January 08, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
The devs should really come forward in this thread and clarify things.

All links to GitHub that I can find point to projects that haven't been updated in a while and have no forks that are more updated. I can't find a whitepaper, I can't see who the developers are and what their experience is, there is no roadmap.

I heard that a roadmap is due to be published this week and a new wallet is being developed, but it's still too little. The Telegram group has grown quickly and is very active, but most of what I'm reading there are attempts at increasing the hype. There is a subreddit they are trying to take over, but the most active user posts pure hype.

Everything takes time, but I thought I would sum up what the public eye can see as of now, hoping that the devs will come forward on here, put their faces on the project and tell us what their expertise is.

Until them, even though this sounds like a nice project and I would really love to see it succeed, I'll maintain a healthy dose of skepticism.
Activity: 7
January 07, 2018, 10:14:08 PM
Is there any tutorial on how to mine this coin? I'm a newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: