Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIME]giveaway , 10000 coins per user , come on , look at this son of bitch ! - page 6. (Read 2988 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
7LpV5N2Ytnj1KtQumu85B4YmoJtp8UwyCD

Much thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What's this?

I'm not sure I understand. Did you pay him and he claims otherwise?

Kind of a silly thing for him to do. Maybe he forgot that every transaction is recorded by these blockchains....lol

That said, you guys shouldn't actively pay for logos consisting of nothing but gradients, standard vectors and text in the first place (the touch of dropshadow needn't be mention). A modest donation would be more appropriate.

Not sure why this guy thinks he deserves some large payout, even if you did premine these coins (haven't really been paying attention so I don't know).

we're very sorry for it , because our fault , we shouldn't  trust the son of bitch .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
75wV7eSFjPW6UviCjAohXkeKncJGvjNp19

thank you
logo removed from my giveaway thread

btw my 2 videos use that logo  Sad

we're very sorry for it , because our fault , we shouldn't  trust the son of bitch .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
7MoDy9asScuLUeho96Y58uLw3hBvWUXJw8
thanks
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
logo removed from my giveaway thread

btw my 2 videos use that logo  Sad
Activity: 99
me please

79Si9cpaLd5ubnQHYvtSokmUgcN7EPYz3Y
Activity: 84
7432A8NA5JiBttV8MfatmHsVZemMpWTx1o

Much thanks  Grin
thank you, oh my
7L3yiWTDuCsN6xHT7bT6ya4tiNgkQ9Q1vL

already sent to you
What's this?

Kind of a silly thing for him to do. Maybe he forgot that every transaction is recorded by these blockchains....lol

Yes , I already payed for him , And he never feel enough , he want more and more ,  son of bitch ~
efx
Activity: 378
What's this?

That said, you guys shouldn't actively pay for logos consisting of nothing but gradients, standard vectors and text in the first place (the touch of dropshadow needn't be mention). A modest donation would be more appropriate.

Not sure why this guy thinks he deserves some large payout, even if you did premine these coins (haven't really been paying attention so I don't know).
thank you, oh my
7L3yiWTDuCsN6xHT7bT6ya4tiNgkQ9Q1vL
Hello

This's the dimecoin team .

we changed our logo , because of this son of bitch .

"samwan"

He desgined a logo for us , and we payed him about 110,000,000 coins  , but he never feel enough , he want more and more .

he said that he didn't received the reward , but we can show the transaction history .

It's a clear case of blackmail !

give our coins back ! son of bitch ! get out from this forum !

————————————————————————————

post your wallet here ,and we'll reward you 10000 coins, let all the users of forum look at this man !
Pages:
Jump to: