Pages:
Author

Topic: Dimon [ JP Morgan CEO ] Continues to Make a Fool of Himself.... - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
You probably wouldn't support your direct competition either.
Let him eat his words. He'll see, one day Digital currency will become king.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
This is Mr. Wall Street Mr Dimon and he continues to bash Bitcoin all the time. Last week he stated he was going to shut up...NOT. He continues to run his mouth and calling investors stupid, He needs to look in the mirror. I have to say it really amazes me how irresponsible he is and just showing his ignorance on this topic.

There is a lesson to be made do not listen to the Guru's most are just clueless..I stopped watching financial TV and Radio. Do your own research and work and you will be better off in your financial endeavors.....  
There is nothing wrong in getting advices from experts ,the problem here is James Dimon does not have a clue about bitcoin and how it works and yet he is commenting because he missed the opportunity on investing in it when the price was low and so when the rally started he came to a conclusion that he has not seen this kind of rally in any of the investment in his life and so he came to a conclusion that it must be a bubble and a scam without knowing or understanding what bitcoin is all about. Grin
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
Over time his words will be forgotten. Eventually Bitcoin will perform on its own and people will turn toward bitcoin regardless of what Dimon has said. All of the people he could have influenced by now have already been influenced. Now he only speaks to no one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This creates a lot of confidence for investors, but who can be sure this will produce results. It may be more risky than positive.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Well, do you expect anything more from the CEO of a major bank who has the most to lose if Bitcoin is something that goes mainstream. His job, his lifestyle, and tons of other things are on the line if this whole Fiat currency thing is to just go south one day, even if those are low chances, he's still looking out for the interests of himself and his bank.

He may be making a fool out of himself in your eyes, but in the lives of the ordinary people, he's just confirming what many 'ordinary' people think about Bitcoin. That it's a scam, pump investment, and so on and so forth.

I do hope he burns and crashes though.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is Mr. Wall Street Mr Dimon and he continues to bash Bitcoin all the time. Last week he stated he was going to shut up...NOT. He continues to run his mouth and calling investors stupid, He needs to look in the mirror. I have to say it really amazes me how irresponsible he is and just showing his ignorance on this topic.

There is a lesson to be made do not listen to the Guru's most are just clueless..I stopped watching financial TV and Radio. Do your own research and work and you will be better off in your financial endeavors..... 
Pages:
Jump to: