Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 38. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Do you have a backup? Maybe it got corrupted. Also did you try empty password?

Can you explain more?
Seems like yes, it was corrupted, and yes I remembered that I have backuped my wallet, now it safely open and resynching again Tongue Cool
Will try to reset it to return my coins back in old wallet...

Just made a reset of wallet and nothing changed, still the coins are locked, or need to wait 24h since that moment?
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Do you have a backup? Maybe it got corrupted. Also did you try empty password?

Can you explain more?
why are there so many orphaned blocks? the pool

Orphan blocks are usually caused in this case by a high mining power compared to actual difficulty.

Hi dev. I have some locked coins in my wallet already couple of days, can you tell how long it takes to get coins from locked to available status? And btw what a max amount of coins can be send in one tx?

Try stacks of 50k, it depends on the block size of the current block. If you sent the coins try to perform a reset they will get back to your wallet in 24 hours ( if the transaction did not make it through) , the reset also applies for "locked coins".

I've just been informed there are still ~350k pending to be paid to all miners due to issue reported on democats.org .

Thank you for your understanding Smiley
Ok, I'll try to reset my wallet and sending less 50k coins per tx. But now I have another issue, can't open my wallet that have in DinastycoinEasyMiner, it require a password that I don't know, tried to open it with forknote by using a pass from DinastycoinEasyMiner it does't working:

Wallet file name: lupanar
password: ****************
2017-Jun-18 00:33:06.662474 INFO    Loading wallet...
2017-Jun-18 00:33:06.667482 ERROR   Error: failed to load wallet: can't load wallet file 'lupanar.wallet', check password
2017-Jun-18 00:33:06.672481 ERROR   Failed to initialize wallet

How can I solve it?
(begin to hate forknote)
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
what a max amount of coins can be send in one tx?

40k as fare in know will work fine

Orphan blocks are usually caused in this case by a high mining power compared to actual difficulty.

Hi dev. I have some locked coins in my wallet already couple of days, can you tell how long it takes to get coins from locked to available status? And btw what a max amount of coins can be send in one tx?

Try stacks of 50k, it depends on the block size of the current block. If you sent the coins try to perform a reset they will get back to your wallet in 24 hours ( if the transaction did not make it through) , the reset also applies for "locked coins".

I've just been informed there are still ~350k pending to be paid to all miners due to issue reported on democats.org .

Thank you for your understanding Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Higher hashrate spike than the previous one.

Pool fee has been reduced to 3 % on democats.org

All "lost coins" have been repaid.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I need some vps recommendation to mine the coin

free trail one's are welcome too
I'm seeing some big whale jumping on the pool it will not take long for private pools to come online
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Want to sell some DCY. PM if interested.
wts ))) 100k dcy -1dcy/50 sat  price
pm me
Democats.org pool fee has been temporarily set to 5 % to repay "lost blocks".
Want to sell some DCY. PM if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
When I come to this thread I hear The Godfather music playing in my head.

Looking for an exchange, wanna buy some of these.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
As stated above ForkNote was updated to 2.0.6 along with the sources. ( More info : https://bytecoin.org/news/bytecoin-performance-and-stability-updates/ )

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin2.0.4 ( it's 2.0.6) , Forknote : https://github.com/forknote/forknote

Democats.org is also fully operable.

Cool but what with pool fee going from 1% to 5%
dont know man did greed kick in

can we get more pools ?

waiting on coins here too
I see, will wait till coins come from pool.
Hi dev, can you help me, I have an old DCY wallet with some coins there, so how can I get it from there?

Is it .wallet format? If so you can open it on most recent version, can you explain more?

if .keys, open the .keys file as if you were to open the wallet.
Yes, it's a dinastycoinwallet.wallet and dinastycoinwallet.lock files. What I need to do to get there? Maybe somehow integrate it in DinastycoinEasyMiner and open through it?

Assuming you are using the Windows version it should be on hidden folders, AppData/Roaming/Dinastycoin something like this, I cannot verify right now however please backup all your existing wallets always, and place the old wallet with the name of default Dinastycoin Wallet for windows when it launched.

You can use forknote as an alternative, read the op please.
Finally I have got my coins from old wallet by using a forknote, thanks for advising.

Mining with pool is working fine but coins are still in Pending Balance, why it taking so long to payout it?

The pool was on a fork for some blocks, we deeply apologize for this. All issues have been taken care of in democats.org

Hi dev, can you help me, I have an old DCY wallet with some coins there, so how can I get it from there?

Is it .wallet format? If so you can open it on most recent version, can you explain more?

if .keys, open the .keys file as if you were to open the wallet.
Yes, it's a dinastycoinwallet.wallet and dinastycoinwallet.lock files. What I need to do to get there? Maybe somehow integrate it in DinastycoinEasyMiner and open through it?

Assuming you are using the Windows version it should be on hidden folders, AppData/Roaming/Dinastycoin something like this, I cannot verify right now however please backup all your existing wallets always, and place the old wallet with the name of default Dinastycoin Wallet for windows when it launched.

You can use forknote as an alternative, read the op please.
Finally I have got my coins from old wallet by using a forknote, thanks for advising.

Mining with pool is working fine but coins are still in Pending Balance, why it taking so long to payout it?
demon and wallet is now working well
but I still can't connect to the pool

It must be a miner issue, please read the miner instructions you are using.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
demon and wallet is now working well
but I still can't connect to the pool
Pages:
Jump to: