Pages:
Author

Topic: Dip over? - page 5. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 18, 2018, 08:52:17 AM
I think the deep is already over and no more crypto bloodbath as my portfolio is now turning into green. Its is the best time now to accumulate and hoard more bitcoin and altcoins. After this dip, pump will be the next trend. More profit for those who bought during the dip.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
yes sincerely I think we have to touch the bottom, and that now we will aim for summits!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 18, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
Well,historically it was predicted this dip was going to occur and now i think it is over,we are seeing green now and so investor confidence will be on the rise and panic buys follow and market is back to its bullish ride.This is the best time to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 18, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
It kinda seems that the dip is over... Most people now will start panic buying after seeing those 24h +20% gains... The market will rise again and all these FUD posts will finally have an end without bitcoin reaching the kind of prices they said aka 5k$ lol
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
Do you think we've seen the worst of this dip for now?
Bitfinex cryptowatch shows the lowest deal on BTC for this time was 9,231$ which was just about a Fibonacci retracement (almost on point). I am not using TA normally, but I am considering it when thinking about the market. For now, it looks like the worst is over. This dip might be a healthy thing for the market, and CAN be the catalyst for another run-up.
What is your take on the situation?
Pages:
Jump to: