Pages:
Author

Topic: Direct Dice - 10 BTC Jackpot ! Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin & Darkcoin ! - page 3. (Read 32079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
But, how the jackpot winner is being chosen from the list of anonymous bets ? Could someone please explain ?

If the Lucky Number is 101 your bet will always win no matter what you selected, and if your bet stake is at least 0.01 BTC, 1 LTC, 1 DASH or 10,000 DOGE and is not part of a losing Toto ~ Parlay slip, it will also be eligible for the 10 BTC Jackpot.

The chance to roll 101 is approx. once out of 1 million rolls.

For more technical details on how Direct Dice is rolled in a provably fair manner, please check out :

http://www.directbet.eu/Rules.cshtml#Dice
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
I understood how the winner of a bet is determined in Direct Dice. But, how the jackpot winner is being chosen from the list of anonymous bets ? Could someone please explain ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Want to win 100 mBTC FREE Direct Dice bet ?

Predict the correct score and the exact minute of the first goal of the Copa America Final match Chile v Argentina and it's yours !

Best of all, it's free to try !

For more details please visit : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11787558

Good Luck !

Michelle
Activity: 504
Is there any problem on directdice right now? I sent a bet for almost 30 mins ago but the bet is still dont have result

Can you please send your bet ID to [email protected] for us to look at ? Thanks.

I will try to send an email later, its just a small amount so it doesnt worth much to me Smiley

Generally, if the dice is not rolled immediately, that's because something is wrong with your bet transfer and there is a possibility that it may never confirm, so our automated betting system is waiting for 1 confirmation before rolling the dice. Usually in such cases there will be a warning attached to the transaction in the block chain with more details.

The transaction of my bet have the suggested fee of .0001btc so i dont think there is a problem on that case. I checked the blockchain and there is a problem, you guys use blockchain.info for your system?  I think that is the case

Edit: it is rolled now when i checked again. Thanks directbet
legendary
Is there any problem on directdice right now? I sent a bet for almost 30 mins ago but the bet is still dont have result

Can you please send your bet ID to [email protected] for us to look at ? Thanks.

I will try to send an email later, its just a small amount so it doesnt worth much to me Smiley

Generally, if the dice is not rolled immediately, that's because something is wrong with your bet transfer and there is a possibility that it may never confirm, so our automated betting system is waiting for 1 confirmation before rolling the dice. Usually in such cases there will be a warning attached to the transaction in the block chain with more details.

legendary

legendary
Want Free Direct Dice Bets ?

Join our Direct Dice Twitter & Facebook giveaway.

It is FREE to enter : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-get-3-mbtc-or-5000-doge-free-bet-for-tweeting-and-sharing-direct-dice-887679

Good Luck !

Michelle
legendary
Want to win 140 mBTC FREE Direct Dice bet ?

Predict the correct score of the NBA Finals game between Cleveland @ Golden State and it's yours !

Best of all, it's free to try !

For more details : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11602962

Good Luck !

Michelle
legendary
'Follow' us on Twitter !

'Like' us on Facebook !

All the Best,

Michelle
legendary
Are you not offering betting on Nottinghamshire vs Southampton county match.

Do you mean the Cricket match Nottinghamshire v Somerset ? We don't currently offer bets on it, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Are you not offering betting on Nottinghamshire vs Southampton county match.
legendary
Went ahead and placed the sports bet from my own money and won Cheesy Lost the free twitter share bet though. Great site, received my earnings instantly after the result.

Hi twister,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

I am really happy to hear you are enjoying DirectBet Smiley

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle
legendary
Directbet one of my refs made 2 bets of at least 1.5 both so in total over 3 btc
and i didnt receive anything from those bets

Hi Joca97,

Thank you for being our Affiliate and for referring players to us.

Only sport bets are eligible for commission.

It is written clearly in our Affiliates Page : http://www.DirectBet.eu/Affiliates.cshtml

All sport bets are eligible for commission regardless of the coin used for betting. However, Direct Dice and All-In Poker Flips bets are not eligible for commission.

Please review our Affiliates Page and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot again !

All the Best,

Michelle
It was sports betting,not dice or other games
and i didnt receive

Hi Joca97,

Thank you for your answer.

Could you please send an email to [email protected] and send them the bet IDs so they will be able to look into it for you.

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,

Michelle
i will send you as soon as my referral sends me those bet IDs

thank you

Hi Joca97,

Thank you very much !

All the Best,

Michelle
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Directbet one of my refs made 2 bets of at least 1.5 both so in total over 3 btc

Hi Joca97,

It is written clearly in our Affiliates Page : http://www.DirectBet.eu/Affiliates.cshtml

All sport bets are eligible for commission regardless of the coin used for betting. However, Direct Dice and All-In Poker Flips bets are not eligible for commission.

Please review our Affiliates Page and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot again !

All the Best,

Michelle
and i didnt receive

Hi Joca97,

Could you please send an email to [email protected] and send them the bet IDs so they will be able to look into it for you.

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,

Michelle
i will send you as soon as my referral sends me those bet IDs

thank you
legendary

Hi Joca97,

Thanks a lot again !

All the Best,

Michelle
and i didnt receive

Hi Joca97,

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,

Michelle
legendary
Cashback 15%

Hi Joca97,

Thanks a lot again !

All the Best,

Michelle
and i didnt receive
legendary

Hi Joca97,

Thanks a lot again !

All the Best,

Michelle
legendary
Cashback 15%

something is deffinetly wrong
Pages:
Jump to: