Pages:
Author

Topic: Direct Sending of Coins to another Coin Wallet. - page 2. (Read 171 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
These are already possible with some of this Defi exchanges, it's more like swapping. When I was promoting the Gold stablecoin project in the past I sent them their erc20 token every month and they gave me Bitcoin almost instantly (depending on the network congestion) that's because I inputting my BTC address when initiating that trade. If such feature was to be developed in a wallet then what you describe would be possible.

With centralized wallet that feature can be easily implemented, they just have to build something like a swapping protocol that you just have Indicate you want to recieve ripple equivalent to your ethereum deposit that'll be coming in and when your deposit gets confirmed, the system automatically trade it for you and gives you ripple.

Probably they'll charge you some fees for the trading they are to excute on your behalf but if want you want is achieved I believe the fees will be worth it. Atleast it'll save the time of first exchanging to you interested coin before now sending to the wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Just like the title says is it Possible to "Directly Sending of Coins to another Coin Wallet in the future"?

I mean not like now that from Exchange we need to convert first to what Coins we need to receive before sending to our wallet , but is there any chance in the future that there will be Platform or system that we will be letting to do such?

Example = i have Ethereum and i want to receive Ripple , in which i don't need to convert to Ripple first before sending in which i can directly sent the ethereum and i will receive ripple to my wallet?

If you're expecting that there's a merging of both ripple and erc20 network, I guess that's not possible for now. You need to first trade your eth first before we can send xrp to our personal wallet, you can just buy ripple using your eth balance. There's binance trading site that we can use in exchange on our ethereum in order for us to  purchase xrp coins.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Example = i have Ethereum and i want to receive Ripple , in which i don't need to convert to Ripple first before sending in which i can directly sent the ethereum and i will receive ripple to my wallet?
If you mean from one central platform to another, it is easy, almost all centralized platforms receive money from you, check it and then update the database with those balances, it does not matter if they update Bitcoin or ETH database.

With regard to wallets, this can be done with decentralized platforms. In this case, the protocols need to talk to each other, something that has not happened so far, but if it happens and the fees are low, it is possible to send a currency to any wallet and the smart contract directly converts it to another currency without the need to exchange that currency first.

In general, what is the benefit of that, if the fees are low, the transfer will be easy.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Such thing is really possible and is definitely great UX, though as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong here, technically gifted people), a good amount of centralization is going to be needed from both parties(sender and receiver) to pull this off; which is something you shouldn't want.

I hope this is possible to do in a non-custodial manner though.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Just like the title says is it Possible to "Directly Sending of Coins to another Coin Wallet in the future"?

I mean not like now that from Exchange we need to convert first to what Coins we need to receive before sending to our wallet , but is there any chance in the future that there will be Platform or system that we will be letting to do such?

Pages:
Jump to: