Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued - page 21. (Read 26986 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 25, 2017, 08:58:28 PM
Alright,

Got my S4 Miner 2Th/s up and running on minerspool.us

waiting for my other 3 miner rigs to arrive now

Awesome!  We need all the mining we can get.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 25, 2017, 08:55:32 PM
Wow everyone is putting so much work into this coin it would be a crime not to purchase any. I don't have any skills that can benefit this project besides word of mouth but I have purchased some and will hold for the long run!

Everyone can help and word of mouth may be the most important. Tell everyone you know and think of ways to use C-bit.

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
April 25, 2017, 08:51:34 PM
Perfect  Cheesy

Read over the whole thread, you guys have already done a ton, very impressive. I think we should give it some time and see if the community grow, then perhaps try to pool togher a 3btc fund to get on Bittrex and have them sponsor it.

We will get there.  More exchanges would be nice.

We are just currently working getting more miners onto the coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 25, 2017, 08:33:06 PM
Perfect  Cheesy

Read over the whole thread, you guys have already done a ton, very impressive. I think we should give it some time and see if the community grow, then perhaps try to pool togher a 3btc fund to get on Bittrex and have them sponsor it.
April 25, 2017, 07:53:01 PM
April 25, 2017, 07:24:32 PM
We should try Bittrex, better chance of getting listed!

What's the requirements for Bittrex? I think that is a very good exchange to aim for.
April 25, 2017, 07:14:14 PM
we need some good exchanges like POLONIEX or Kraken to make XCT a valuable currency in market...

Everyone, take 1 minute from your time to fill polo form : https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Sure if everyone sends this request form once, poloniex might look at our thread and see what's up.  The coin is stable, just needs attention from community.

Alright...I sent in my request form for them to take a look. Let's see if they read it.
April 25, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
Alright,

That's great, now up to 4.43 TH

Lul rip....the power outlet can't handle that power....i toned down the voltage and frequency not to bust a fuse.  still good at around 1Th/s
Activity: 686
April 25, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
We should try Bittrex, better chance of getting listed!
April 25, 2017, 07:05:51 PM
we need some good exchanges like POLONIEX or Kraken to make XCT a valuable currency in market...

Everyone, take 1 minute from your time to fill polo form : https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Is this something that can happen in this early stage of recovery? What other exchanges are out there that we could possibly land on? I don't want to spam Poloniex if there is realistically no shot at this point
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
April 25, 2017, 06:51:18 PM

Activity: 686
April 25, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
Alright,

That's great, now up to 4.43 TH
April 25, 2017, 06:06:31 PM
Alright,

April 25, 2017, 05:51:11 PM
Wow everyone is putting so much work into this coin it would be a crime not to purchase any. I don't have any skills that can benefit this project besides word of mouth but I have purchased some and will hold for the long run!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Well, coinexchange.io will be listing soon.

For the more popular exchanges, we need community support....I will apply, but it will boil down to community votes on the coin....I'm not sure if we have enough ppl behind the coin yet.

many new people are buying with our efforts.. so keep update feeds, talk forum, website  regularly.. hope we will succeed to make this coin great.
April 25, 2017, 05:01:18 PM

Well, coinexchange.io will be listing soon.

For the more popular exchanges, we need community support....I will apply, but it will boil down to community votes on the coin....I'm not sure if we have enough ppl behind the coin yet.
April 25, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
April 25, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
How is everybody doing today?

It is going well. C-Bit Social Media Feeds (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/c-bit/#social) are not updating regularly...

I will have to email coinmarket cap to update the account.

OK thanks, keep up the good work.
Excellent.. soon we will be recognize by community as best coin.

Yes we will. We have to make sure everything is right, if not get it fixed  as soon as possible.

Now social media feeds page (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/c-bit/#social) is working Fine...
excellent and good work

Yeah I emailed them....and the message board pointing to our forum should be updated soon as well.

Great:  I am telling all people to take interest in this to expedite the liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: