Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅DISCORD YEARLY NITRO🔥100% LEGAL🔥VOUCHES🔥NO REVOKES🔥CHEAPEST 🔥$20 YEARLY✅ - page 2. (Read 2712 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Hello BTC Talk Family
Hey, I'm very interested in your services.
I would like to resell your discord nitros, can you guide me on how the process would be for my customers to apply the nitro themselves to their accounts? Thanks. Tried sendng you a private message but it wouldn't let me.

Hello ! Contact me please , easy all   Smiley

I bought 2 nitro for 1 year from this, everything went smoothly and thanks for the small discount sir

Thank you for messaged !

Daily Bump  Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I bought 2 nitro for 1 year from this, everything went smoothly and thanks for the small discount sir
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey, I'm very interested in your services.
I would like to resell your discord nitros, can you guide me on how the process would be for my customers to apply the nitro themselves to their accounts? Thanks. Tried sendng you a private message but it wouldn't let me.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Hello BTC Talk Family

Hello, I can upgrade your existing accounts completely legally with nitro and classic monthly & yearly  Smiley
Or give you the card and you can upgrade  Smiley

I pay completely with my own virtual cards and can show all invoices, I have a lot of references in other forums  Smiley

We buy cheap nitro thanks to Turkey local pricing, you don't need to pay more  !  Wink

You do not need to give your account , you can upgrade your account yourself with the card I will give you , the process ends in just 5 minutes , easy and fast

Nitro Prices

1 Monthly  NITRO - $6

1 Yearly NITRO - $38

1 Yearly BASIC $20

1 Monthly BASIC $4

Discounted prices for a short time  Smiley

100% Legal , (I can show a receipt and show that I have a bank account, and more references!)

%100 Warranty

No Revokes  

IMPORTANT: We do not use any illegal methods to sell DISCORD Nitro.

Payment: PayPal &  I can get paid  with all cryptocurrencies and Crypto Voucher

Contact me WhatsApp & Telegram

Telegram ScotlandsX

WhatsApp

https://wa.me/447717393638

Pages:
Jump to: