Pages:
Author

Topic: discusion and prediction bundesliga2 germany league(division 3 and regional) - page 4. (Read 2154 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
prediction match

VFL bochum Vs hanover 96

Germany 2 Bundesliga, the third series of games. The host of this match will be the team VfL Bochum. Their opponent will be the team Hannover 96. Bochum is currently in 3rd place in the table and have gained 4 points. Hannover is currently the # 1 position in the table and have gained 6 points. Both teams are very strong but Hannover is the favorite of the match (in my opinion). Relegation to 2 Bundesliga was a shock for them. However, they play very well and can quickly get promoted. I think that also in this match will be a better team guests.

my pick under 3,5 goal and hanover +1,25
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
today much bundeliga division two

Bochum          -     Hannover   , my pick is hanover +1      
Heidenheim        -     Wurzburger Kickers         
Sandhausen       -   VfB Stuttgart , my pick is Vfb stuttgart +1
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
2 days again there will be few matches for Bundesliga 2

Bochum vs Hannover
FC Heidenheim vs Wurzburger Kickers
SV Sandhausen v Stuttgart

i didn't realize that Stuttgart has already relegated last season
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bayern munchen is great team. They have won a lot of title from the past. They are my favorite also. Dortmund is good too. They are talented so theres a lot of chance winning titles. Also their home crowd is very good. This two teams are my favorite teams and hope they win.

i think is title thread about bundesliga division 2
so not disscus germany bundesliga 1 is bayern munchen not play in division 2 but play in division 1 or name bundesliga or bundesliga 1

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/germany-league-bundesliga-prediction-thread-1159912

There is link to the thread where Bayern Munich belong, I think there is some confusion because of  Bundesliga both have same name but that is right  Bundesliga 2 have different clubs to play there.
Activity: 112
Bayern munchen is great team. They have won a lot of title from the past. They are my favorite also. Dortmund is good too. They are talented so theres a lot of chance winning titles. Also their home crowd is very good. This two teams are my favorite teams and hope they win.

i think is title thread about bundesliga division 2
so not disscus germany bundesliga 1 is bayern munchen not play in division 2 but play in division 1 or name bundesliga or bundesliga 1
Activity: 98
play today DFB pokal cup

Carl Zeiss Jena Vs Bayern Munich , bayern munchen win
FV Ravensburg Vs Augsburg , Augsburg win
Luebeck Vs St. Pauli , St. Pauli win
Activity: 1148
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Third week bundesliga division 2
        26.08                Bochum   Vs  Hannover      
   26.08.                Heidenheim     Vs Wurzburger Kickers      
   26.08.                Sandhausen   Vs VfB Stuttgart      
   27.08.                Greuther Furth  Vs   Aue      
   27.08.                Karlsruher    Vs Munich 1860      
   28.08.                Arminia Bielefeld  Vs    Union Berlin      
   28.08.                Braunschweig Vs   Nurnberg    , My prediction Braunschweig is win   
   28.08.                Dresden   Vs St. Pauli      
   30.08.                Kaiserslautern   Vs Dusseldorf
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
today match

Union Berlin Vs Dynamo Dresden, iam choose and my bet is union berlin +1

Union Berlin vs Dynamo Dresden. My picks for this match is over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and small bet on Dynamo Dresden ML. I predict 1-2 win for Dresden.
Now
Now I have given it to DYNAMO DRESEN even though I know nothing about them but the odds is  above 3 hopefully I might have my biggest win so far in this game... Hopefully
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
today match

Union Berlin vs Dynamo Dresden. My picks for this match is over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and small bet on Dynamo Dresden ML. I predict 1-2 win for Dresden.
Activity: 84
today match

Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I hardly ever follow this part of the league I usually only follow Dortamund and Bayern Munich but I like Hannover 96 and always bet on them when I have a bet with the other football teams in the league. So I am glad that they won with a solid score of 3-1!
Congratulations on the ones that had them on their betting slips.  Smiley
Activity: 76
result this week
i am win much bitcoin in hanover 96 win

Erzgebirge Aue 2 - 0 Sandhausen
Nuernberg 1 - 1 FC Heidenheim
Fortuna Duesseldorf 1 - 0 VfB Stuttgart
Karlsruher SC 1 - 1 Bochum
St. Pauli 0 - 2 Eintracht Braunschweig
Hannover 96 3 - 1 Greuther Fuerth
1860 Muenchen 1 - 0 Arminia Bielefeld
Wuerzburger Kickers 1 - 1 Kaiserslautern
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Dusseldorf vs VfB Stuttgart I have my bet on both teams to score @1.67, VfB Stuttgart playing very good lately and making scoring in all matches, I am pretty sure it can beat home team into this match and will make score a goal for sure.
stuttgart former very strong team in the bundesliga in recent decades, for this year they just get a little bad luck that made them play in the germany bundesliga 2 but I'm sure they would win.
Activity: 686
Dusseldorf vs VfB Stuttgart I have my bet on both teams to score @1.67, VfB Stuttgart playing very good lately and making scoring in all matches, I am pretty sure it can beat home team into this match and will make score a goal for sure.
Activity: 98

Erzgebirge Aue Vs Sandhausen  Under 2,5 goal
Nuernberg Vs FC Heidenheim  nurenberg win
Fortuna Duesseldorf Vs VfB Stuttgart , VFB stugart win
Karlsruher SC Vs Bochum   , over 2,5 goal
St. Pauli vs Eintracht Braunschweig, under 2,5goal
Hannover 96 Greuther Vs Fuerth , hanover win
1860 Muenchen Vs Arminia Bielefeld, arminian bielefend +1,5
Wuerzburger Kickers Vs Kaiserslautern , kaiserlautern +1
Union Berlin Vs Dynamo Dresden , under 2,5 goal

legendary
My prediction this weekend match

Nuernberg Vs FC Heidenheim  - Nuernberg is win
Fortuna Duesseldorf Vs VfB Stuttgart -  VfB Stuttgart is win
St. Pauli vs Eintracht Braunschweig - St. Pauli is win
Hannover 96 Greuther Vs Fuerth - Hannover 96 is win
1860 Muenchen Vs Arminia Bielefeld - 1860 Muenchen  is win

most of your predictions are for home teams except VfB Stuttgart and i think that's very resonable because home team have more opportunity to win the matches
Activity: 112
My prediction this weekend match

Nuernberg Vs FC Heidenheim  - Nuernberg is win
Fortuna Duesseldorf Vs VfB Stuttgart -  VfB Stuttgart is win
St. Pauli vs Eintracht Braunschweig - St. Pauli is win
Hannover 96 Greuther Vs Fuerth - Hannover 96 is win
1860 Muenchen Vs Arminia Bielefeld - 1860 Muenchen  is win
legendary
you're already change the title of this thread because germany league thread already exist and actually i have no idea to placing my bets for 2 division of Germany league because i don't know most of them however i don't mind if someone else post here good predictions regarding the matches and i might be will follow their predictions
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Cool predictions, maybe you could try and post in the Bundesliga Prediction Thread?

It seems to be inactive at the moment, but with some good picks and discussion you might be able to bring it back.
Yeah i think we just need one for discuss about germany league but we need see first maybe he want to make own prediction and give us a free tipster to follow about his bet on germany league match.

socond on this
anyway season start in 2 weeks this weekend premiership start and rest start in 2 weeks so in that time tread will become active
no need to have another tread
Pages:
Jump to: