Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about ETH - page 3. (Read 383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
August 05, 2023, 08:02:34 AM
Sometimes I think..
If now we have a fast network with ecology as prosperous as ETH and low tax
Why we need L2 network and ETH..It seems like a deficient network repairing itself constantly.
And POS is without justice that the strong will always be stronger.Blockchain need justice and every one is equal.

I want to see you mates' opinion.And if possibile,please recommend me the best cryptocurrency undervalued now thx. Kiss
technically eth can do zero fees and the team decided to burned the fees instead to decrased cirulation makes equilibrium with printing coin from staking it self,
and L2 coming to extend the network, if eth doing zero fees and sharding with 100k tps achieved, then there is no point for layer 2.
this decision makes community growth with layer 2 option so everyone happy
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 05, 2023, 07:07:46 AM
Sometimes I think..
Why we need L2 network and ETH..It seems like a deficient network repairing itself constantly.
And POS is without justice that the strong will always be stronger.Blockchain need justice and every one is equal.

I want to see you mates' opinion.And if possibile,please recommend me the best cryptocurrency undervalued now thx. Kiss

I too am not optimistic about the future of Ethereum as a utility token. They have been trying to fix problems for years yet the chain is still unusable with large fees and congested networks. Newer alternatives provided better performance and efficiency in low price. And with interoperability and use of similar languages to code, there's no lack of experience. We'd see ETH lag behind on coming bull.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 05, 2023, 07:00:20 AM
Sometimes I think..

It's the believed of Vitalik that Ethereum will be more secure if they go POS. That was his statement 4 years ago, before this whole mess with the exorbitant gas fees. But looking back right now, it just make Ethereum worst and more centralized, so there is a trade off the Vitalik is referring to, security vs centralization.

So you will be the judge whether he achieved something or not.

As for the undervalued crypto, it's a guessing game right now. We could recommend something but it might not be big in the future.
The best approach is to really do your own research.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 05, 2023, 06:09:24 AM
It's because every project sees themselves as way better than the existing one. That's why even if there's already a project that shows all categories to be solving scalable issues, they won't honor that and they will take over until the problem will start to exist on them.

The best undervalued crypto right now is Bitcoin.
They will not look at it if they've been closed minded with the altcoins L1/L2 or any layer that they're thinking is at good condition at this moment.

But if they will realize it, this gets never over as there will be one to make up to cover the existing ones proclaiming they're better than the rest.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
August 05, 2023, 05:29:54 AM
Low tax? tax is depend on where you live and your nationally, I think what you meant is low gas fee.

Perhaps this is what the OP meant, because we all know that ETH is used to be one of the fastest crypto before, unfortunately, if my memory serves me right, the start of the crypto kitties really put a lot of stress in the network of ETH and the fees started to go up.

The discussion about ETH 2.0 has been existed since long time ago and it looks like Vitalik Buterin not really care since there's no altcoin overtake ETH's position yet. Proof Of Stake is centralized and it never been a good protocol due to centralized.

True, it's been years of discussion, even prior to the pandemic, we have heard about ETH 2.0 and it's numerous delays and roadmap. But still the high ETH gas fees was not resolved. And on the other hand, it become more centralized that ever.

It is because we are still in the bear market. But once the market goes on a bull run, $100k or more is on the horizon for all of us.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 774
August 05, 2023, 05:01:56 AM
Low tax? tax is depend on where you live and your nationally, I think what you meant is low gas fee.

The discussion about ETH 2.0 has been existed since long time ago and it looks like Vitalik Buterin not really care since there's no altcoin overtake ETH's position yet. Proof Of Stake is centralized and it never been a good protocol due to centralized.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 05, 2023, 03:12:16 AM
Sometimes I think..

Pages:
Jump to: