Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion: Eshminer Litecoin Asic Scrypt Miner Wolf V1 2GH - page 2. (Read 2139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
It is a scam, don't get blinded by the lust for miner hardware.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Well it seems some people say this could be a scam.

I emailed [email protected] and asked them to join us in this thread to clarify and expand their position for everyone. If they don't reply it's probably safe to assume it could indeed be a scam.

Will wait and see if they show up here.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Their press release said that they would have 1020 units for preorder in 2014.   Pretty sure this is a scam.  

To clarify: That was version 1 at 1Gh/s.   Same response, though. 
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Today I received an email from a company called 'Eshminer'.

The email begins with them saying they are first releasing a 1gh litecoin miner and taking preorders:

Starting from September 2017, we will be taking orders for our new Wolf V1 1GH/s Litecoin miner to be produced in 14nm and delivered within 4 to 5 months as soon as we reach the required minimum of preordered units.

From the website: Asic Scrypt Miner Wolf v1 2 Gh/s is the world’s most powerful ASIC Scrypt Hardware miner to mine all cryptocurrencies based on Scrypt and Scrypt-N algorithms such as  Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others alternative cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin.

Price: 2,900.00€ excl. VAT

They later in the email state that in Q1 2018 they will also be launching a new 2gh Litecoin Miner. So they will soon have both 1gh and 2gh models available. Price hasn't been declared yet, but they say prices will be 'cheaper than that of the market price'.

Asic Scrypt Miner Wolf V1 2GH/
Asic Scrypt Miner Wolf v1 2 Gh/s is the world’s most powerful ASIC Scrypt Hardware miner to mine all cryptocurrencies based on Scrypt and Scrypt-N algorithms such as  Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others alternative cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin.

https://www.ehsminer.com/product/ehs-asic-scrypt-miner-vi/

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Pages:
Jump to: