Pages:
Author

Topic: [DISCUSSION] Fundamental Analysis For Shitcoin, Did they work? - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Your illustrations are not that easy to guess. That's maybe because the market was too unpredictable, right?
But your fundamental analysis was quite good and I think it is also easy to understand too, on my part only.
Because anyhow I still do have a little bit of understanding in trading as well too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I decide to bring this thread to the global board to sharing my trading activity with some method has been created by me, this thread is a translated which was created on my local board: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diskusi-fundamental-analisis-untuk-shitcoin-did-they-work-5231845

Intro
Before we get into the main topic, let's read for a moment the definition of Fundamental Analysis :

Source : AakZaki

For those who are often in technical analysis, it must be familiar with the name of Support & Resistance above, for an explanation of this, please visit the technical analysis thread because there are already a lot of explanations at there. This technique is one technical analysis that is fairly basic and familiar with it. I sure 80-90% of people can find support & resistance when doing technical analysis.

In my fundamental analysis, there are also Support & Resistance that I apply but are different from "Support & Resistance" which uses the highest/lowest price of the price of the token or coins but i used it from the "Wall Order Book" of the coins or tokens.

But doing this have few problems that are considered quite disturbing by using this method, namely "BOT ORDER". There are several types of bot orders that you must know, so that you can distinguish between "Bot Order" and "Real Order". The types of bots that I know right now are:
  • Pump / Dump Moving Bot Order: Bot which always moves automatically at the top / bottom order (Buy / Sell), this bot will react every time a trader does order above / below the bot order.
  • Wall Moving Bot Order: Bot which will react when the price of coins / tokens touch a certain price that has been set by the bot, for this bot it is more "Buy Order" than "Sell Order".
To make the order book a "Support & Resistance" the order book must have a wall order of 30-50% or even more than the volume of coins/tokens so that the order book can give a rebound effect when the price touches the price of the order wall book.

The disadvantage of this method, the "Wall Order Book" will always move or even traders who place orders on the wall revoke their orders so that we cannot always make these prices as a reference for "Support & Resistance". In this case, you are required to monitor the orders that are in the coins/tokens every day. If there is no "Wall Order Book" or too far away, usually I will try to sell the coins/tokens at the same price or take a cutlose.

Take advantage of Gap Orders when New coins/token entering New Exchange
The last thing that can be used as an alternative is to take advantage of gap orders when the coins/tokens get a listing on the new exchange. Usually when there is a coin / token listing on a new exchange, there will be a large order gap because the order book hasn't been created at all so we can take advantage of this condition to try to get coins/tokens at a low price or selling with the high price. But this method is not always successful, here we only use traders who do not know the real price information of the coins so that the trader sells the price of coins instantly at a low price. Maybe it can be categorized as "Luck", the time period that I use is around 7 days if there really isn't a trader filled my orde usually I will immediately withdraw the order and leave.

For example, if an order is placed successfully filled, you can do a Sell Order by selling at the actual price of coins/tokens or trying to order at the farthest spread when listing on the exchange. The picture above is one of the experiments I have ever done, when the MESG token gets a listing on IDEX which at that time the real price was around 30K Gwei, my order was filled by someone at 21K Gwei.

If you calculate the percentage difference from the original price with the price I get is about 30% from the original price and I succeed in selling around 700 MESG Tokens at 75K Gwei with a profit percentage of 200% +. The rest I sell on Digifinex with the original price, since trading history data "Digifinex" only displays data from the last 3 months i cant put at here, then I decide to include the price data from coinmarketcap on the day of thats order books has created.

Disclaimer :
This thread is not a trading suggestion that guarantees you will always be successful in trading, but just a sharing of trading experience that has been done @OP in using fundamental analysis. @OP is not responsible if there is a loss by following the fundamental techniques described, you are responsible for what you have done yourself DYOR & DWYOR.

Log Thread :
I change a bit sentence or word from my local thread, so the thread could be more understand that my original thread

Add Self-Moderated to prevent spam, please avoided pyramid quote and full quote of the thread. Just use -snip- went you want to full quote the whole thread, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: