Pages:
Author

Topic: [DISCUSSION] Glitzkoin Scam? - page 2. (Read 506 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
But Untill this time, the Telegram.group is still active and the ICO is still running.
In one of the article, I found that, the Fund That was cheated the CEO, was transfered to their Mother, it means Goenka's mother.
But I hope It is not a scam

From page 6 on wards most of Glitzkoin White paper was copied from CEDEX white paper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:39:29 AM
But Untill this time, the Telegram.group is still active and the ICO is still running.
In one of the article, I found that, the Fund That was cheated the CEO, was transfered to their Mother, it means Goenka's mother.
But I hope It is not a scam
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
June 12, 2018, 04:50:02 AM
This will be awful as so many funds have been collected. It would be a huge lose for the investors that believed in this project and give their money to these guys.

I will be waiting for an announcement by the team. However, as the time goes by and they do not give explainations possibly it is a SCAM.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Today I see this news on Reddit. This is About Glitzkoin's CEO
https://www.reddit.com/user/icoscamfighter/comments/8pda25/glitzkoin_scam/

BREAKING NEW!!!!......
In response to our requests to 3 of the advisors to explain their relationships with Glitzkoin scam, One of Glitzkoin Scam Advisers, VICE ADMIRAL PROF. DATUK MAT RABI ABU SAMAH, RTD, Chairman of Haltrades has declared that he has no knowledge or involvement in Glitzkoin Scam. Here is the link to his website so that you can contact him directly and ask questions about Glitzkoin Scam.

http://www.haltradescapital.com/about_leadership_group_chairman.html

We did not bother to contact the 4th advisor, Mr. Rohit Agarwal who is the brother of 2 of the Glitzkoin scam team members; Mr. Shashank Agarwal and Nilesh Agarwal. Being a part and beneficiary of his brothers' Glitzkoin scam we do not expect him to tell the truth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
June 08, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
I did pass this ico because i noticed nothing interesting in this project . but now scam allegation creates more doubt . don't know whether they are true or false but news articles + project valuation = ass this ico totally .
regarding ICO bench site reviews then seriously i don't completely believe all those reviews , even score also can be manipulated their with marketing or PR team . so don't rely on just 1 rating site for any ICO .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
ico is still running and soft cap has been achieved, ico bench also gives a good rating, but a good rating is not a guarantee that ico is promising. I have also participated in his signature campaign and I hope glitzcoin is not a scam.

the information you provide has also been posted in their announcement thread, but it seems to have not received a response from the glitzcoin team, it also makes me ask myself and doubt it.

Pages:
Jump to: