Pages:
Author

Topic: [Discussion] RC 2022 VIBGYOR series - page 2. (Read 628 times)

copper member
Activity: 446
Merit: 65
Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack
June 01, 2022, 02:09:54 PM
Looking forward to getting mine. I stack silver coins/bars and for a long time I hated enameled art bars as I thought they were ugly and was something of a silver coin “purist”. Once I bought my first enameled art bar and saw how beautiful enamel on silver is I was hooked. Now some of the rarest, most valuable pieces in my collection are enameled silver bars and rounds. Can’t wait to get these! We need more enameled bitcoin pieces moving forward! I even had an idea of making a silver bitcoin wallet, applying the private key and sticker, and the. Enameling over the entire coin sealing the key in. To access funds you’d have to basically destroy the coin making it much easier to HODL. Looking forward to getting these keep up the great work!
Activity: 2394
Merit: 586
May 31, 2022, 08:32:43 PM
Looking forward to these releases, appreciate the update!
copper member
Activity: 577
Merit: 171
May 31, 2022, 06:23:20 PM
Hello

Update on RC coins 2022

From our side we have the stickers ready. We are waiting on coins. Some delay due from the mint.
-> Latest email from the mint received today.
Coins were finished on Friday. Customs documents have been applied for and we are waiting for them to be approved – sorry, nothing we can do to speed up the process (just waiting on export documents). Then we will share a tracking with you and ship asap.

Once we have the coins, we will update the forum and send tracking to all the pre-sale buyers. And also, create a post with remaining coins available for purchase.

Thanks,
Team RC

Pages:
Jump to: