Pages:
Author

Topic: [Discussion] X-Raying Paid Tipsters Services - page 2. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Really glad that you started this kind of thread. The number of paid tipster are really exploding even though most of the markets that we usually bet on are on hiatus. Currently, I don't have any subscription to any paid tipster in this thread but I'm planning to have one before this month ends. The one that I'll subscribe to specializes on Esports and already have a thread for his free picks. Here's his announcement regarding his paid service.

ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL) - by rand1919
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
currently I'm trying two guys on blogabet will let you know if they are worth following , so far the experience not that good since a lot of the picks can't be followed with the books I'm using right now

Did you just recently start to follow them ? Because most tipsters should really be on hold for the moment, if they are not specialized in E-Sports, table tennis etc. As mentioned above, lots of people try to bet their way through this crisis with what is still running, but this is a big red flag for me.

This guy seems to have given up already, although he had a good start, but fluke of course. A scam accusation thread was opened, but I don't see this as a scam, just shady, dishonest, misleading or whatever, because the user is just asking for a share of winnings, while providing countless losing bets. The account has been tagged, so probably kind of abandoned already.

This could be the next thread of this user: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mixed-sports-betting-5243569

Not a paid tipster, but someone started a challenge with improper tracking imo: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500-30000-gambling-challenge-5243760
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

This thread can be a general one for anything related to paid tipsters here in this forum, but also for external ones. Tipsters not present in this forum, can certainly not get tagged, but maybe potential customers for that service, can be made aware of services not being honest through this thread. If a user is not tracking his picks, even after request, and keeps on advertising in this forum, I am not sure if a tag is justified. It would just be an assumption, that the user is probably being dishonest, while everything still might be ok and the user is just lazy or not bothering. Every legit service (even if unsuccesful) will do a proper tracking even without request though, so that is that. Difficult.

IDK really feel they should be tagged , I mean they are offering paid service without even doing the basics in the business
one of the tipsters here in the past actually said that it takes time to track and I was like wow it literally takes less than 1 minute to track a pick
being lazy isn't an excuse at all and when this happens it means the tipster just want to hide the results

currently I'm trying two guys on blogabet will let you know if they are worth following , so far the experience not that good since a lot of the picks can't be followed with the books I'm using right now
legendary
#birdgang
was hoping for a discussion regarding tagging paid tipsters who don't track properly as well

This thread can be a general one for anything related to paid tipsters here in this forum, but also for external ones. Tipsters not present in this forum, can certainly not get tagged, but maybe potential customers for that service, can be made aware of services not being honest through this thread. If a user is not tracking his picks, even after request, and keeps on advertising in this forum, I am not sure if a tag is justified. It would just be an assumption, that the user is probably being dishonest, while everything still might be ok and the user is just lazy or not bothering. Every legit service (even if unsuccesful) will do a proper tracking even without request though, so that is that. Difficult.

This table tennis guy had a bit of a strange business model by just wanting to participate in the profits his "customers" made. He announced to pay/refund his sole customer, lets see. Don't think he is a scammer (just a kid looking for attention), but he was verifiably dishonest and thus you tagging him is warranted. 

This thread was opened recently: Sports Betting of the year | Table Tennis | My daily tip to earn huge

Looks very much like him again with a new nick: Confirmed Sports Picks~ Daily profit (20 free trials before paid version)

Lets see, how this unfolds.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
great thread thanks for making it , tried to post my results in the past with the tipsters I follow but the majority of them weren't on bitcointalk and it was really time consuming so decided to stop
really hoping that everyone here will start questioning these tipsters so we can all be sure that there is a good tracked amount of picks with no manipulation

was hoping for a discussion regarding tagging paid tipsters who don't track properly as well
legendary
#birdgang
Inspired by this post from @SyGambler and with his "permission", I am opening this thread to discuss and analyze paid tipsters in here. A lot of them are regularly showing up in the gambling section and promoting their services.

Whether you sould sign up for paid tipping services or not, is up to you. Good and longterm profitable services are very rare. The majority is using a recent good run to earn some extra money, but they are not really successful gamblers. Don't get fooled by buzz words and false promises, take your time to monitor the tipster, their style of betting and draw your conclusions. Check the verifiable history (if any) and don't get FOMOed by instantly jumping in, just because of recent good results. A good service will make you money longterm, so take your time to evaluate. The (weekly/monthly/yearly) price is also something to consider, especially if you are no high-roller, it might eat a good amount of your winnings.

This thread is not only restricted to services promoted in this forum. If you stumble across some interesting one, just post it and we can all have a look, what it is about. Don't use this thread to extensively promote your own tipping service - make your own thread for that - but feel free to engage in discussions about your or other users services. Self-moderated for obvious reasons.

My Top3 of what a paid tipster has to offer, apart from being profitable of course:

• Honesty and transparency
  • Reasonable prices
  • Liquid markets/leagues or max amount of subscribers

I'll start with a service that was promoted here in recent weeks/months and which I followed and still follow, without having subscribed: Sport X Tipster's Betting Predictions | +65% WR | +$300K Overall PROFIT !!!

Thread title is already a bit lurid, but well. I basically only followed what they were doing from the point they showed up here. Football was still running and they were doing ok-ish. Very responsive and friendly in their thread and with ok-ish write-ups/reasonings. They had some questionable bets, or rather the staking was off imo, for CL matches, which put them in the red. When leagues were suspended they lost themselves in these little leagues still running and faded badly. They are now desperately trying to go green again on their blogabet by overstaking heavily:

Source: https://sportxtipster.blogabet.com/

While I would have given them a pass with trying their luck in these small leagues during Corona, this overstaking is a big no-no for me. This is very unprofessional and not what any semi-ambitious punter is looking for. Shows me, they are not in it for the long run and thus not interesting for me. They are no scammers whatsoever, but I don't think this service will be profitable in the future, unless they change their approach and work on their staking.
Pages:
Jump to: