Pages:
Author

Topic: [Discussion]What work would you do for 1$USD per hour? - page 23. (Read 32189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
so many people will interest with that earning,$1 per hour equal $24 per day,and its not small amount,i'm sure people would pleasure to do any jobs for that offer,let me know what your idea to this offer..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Better get a real job rather than ‘ online job ’ that really unstable , lot of scam and unsafe...

How is an online job not a real job ? Please explain this I would love to hear your explanation. I guess Microsoft , Sony , google , nintendo don't give people real jobs since they online too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would do something what I really like, playing soccer or something or just testing out games or something.
If that was possible it would be pretty nice and very sweet.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
contributing in this forum and earn with signature campaign is my preferred work. I am doing this already and happy with this.
but for 1$ an hour I can do typing. like captcha typing or data entry.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
The only work i would do for 1$ per hour is a kind of work where i could sleep all the time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Im not gonna make "America great Again", Im asking to faucet users, not Bill Gates.

All of you answering for USA, France, etc, are just wasting your own time. I have been answering only to people who wants to work for that.

I'm up for an hour job if its within my capabilities. As many of the users suggested, maybe data entry jobs or typing jobs might fit for $1 an hour.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Im not gonna make "America great Again", Im asking to faucet users, not Bill Gates.

All of you answering for USA, France, etc, are just wasting your own time. I have been answering only to people who wants to work for that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Thats the question. Would you keep a twitter account a live and post? Would you translate from english to your language? Would you solve captchas?

What would you do for 1$USD per hour?

Can you do it for 8 hours a day?

And for 2$USD? 10$USD?
This question is highly dependent on the country of participants. I am sure that citizens of first world won't bother to do any of these activities for $1.
From the other hand people from middle east, parts of Asia, Africa will be gladly doing anything for that kind of money.

Exactly in France for example the have a minimum pay per hour in a regular job of over 10$.
But they need that money because everything from food to rent is more expensive there.
If they had to work for 1$ an hour they couldn't even afford their food.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Thats the question. Would you keep a twitter account a live and post? Would you translate from english to your language? Would you solve captchas?

And for 2$USD? 10$USD?
This question is highly dependent on the country of participants. I am sure that citizens of first world won't bother to do any of these activities for $1.
From the other hand people from middle east, parts of Asia, Africa will be gladly doing anything for that kind of money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Encoding is enough for $1, you know typing some documents on offices or government.

But would it be worth it to continuously type documents for 1 hour, only to get paid for $1?
If there's like a quota to meet, that'd probably be okay since we have different WPM rates.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Encoding is enough for $1, you know typing some documents on offices or government.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Op why you wanna know what we would do ,are you thinking to make something around those all ideas and make a project ?

Yes. Instead of a faucet to solve captchas. A Faucet to post twits. Translate 10 words. Or something like that.

Instead of 100 satoshi, 10,000 satoshis. 100,000 satoshis.

Or 30 twits per hour. Differents accounts, then 1$USD.
Activity: 560
Op why you wanna know what we would do ,are you thinking to make something around those all ideas and make a project ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Id not do anything for $1 an hour. Passive earnings Cheesy

I don't know, maybe if running my node paid me that much an hour, that would be good. XD
Activity: 560
There somethings that we already do trying to achieve that ammount and already a sucess soo i believ if you thinking to join all at one you should motivate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
for $1/hour, i'd do anything as long as i had fun doing it...

So, no translation, captcha,.... Those are considered work, and work should be payed at least $10-$15/hr

But if you'd offer me $1/hour to play poker, i'd take that job  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
I can write articles in English 
and my local language, for $1 per 100 words. Solving captcha and tweeting seems low pay.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
1$ an Hour is so low 10$ is min for work
Id do something for 5$ and hour if I found it fun as well.

The sig pay the most for easy bitcoin with no skills but most ppl are signed up because there just here anyways.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

And for 2$USD? 10$USD?

wow, so many questions...

Yes, yes, no, no, no, yes, yes (sounds like morse: ..---..   LOL)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

And for 2$USD? 10$USD?

i would do anything that is legal, and of course if work is easy as solving captchas, then that would be very nice too, there are many works that gives 1$/hour but people are usually lazy to do them

and like i said,  i would do almost anything, if  i would have no job at all, then every work would be good for me not matter that it is 8$/hour only

What Im looking is for Ideas.

I want to hire an army of $8/day employees. But I dont have a plan for my army. What should I ask you to do. What do you like to do?

Well, start a few Bitcoin forums and pay people on these forums to promote Bitcoin.  Wink ... We have been asking people to come up with ideas for people to earn Bitcoin for a

while now to stimulate adoption, and I have yet to seen something more successful than signature campaigns to do this. Do you ask this, because you want to invest in

something to increase adoption or something else? Participating in signature campaigns should just be a part-time hobby, not a full-time job... but if you idea is to spread

wealth and to increase job opportunities.. some higher payment would be a better suggestion. See this --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
Pages:
Jump to: