Pages:
Author

Topic: Dispel unnecessary panic about bitcoin - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 03:26:39 AM
There is not reason to worry. All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up. There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all. Just hold your positions. It is possible to see BTC at $9000 to create double support.
The 9000 usd region as the support is a good indicator for me. I believe this is a healthy support line for bitcoin. Since this will allow it to have room for more growth. Also, dont panic at the current January price drop as historically speaking this also happened in 2017. Lets be excited for whats more to come this year. You will only be fearful if you have invested more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
I don't know what you mean by collaboration as there hasn't been any. But I agree with your point about dismissing any of the fud which is being distributed by news outlets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 12:54:02 PM
Investors who are too worried about the price of Bitcoin should remember the year 2017. Despite a lot of difficulties, the crypto market grew and Bitcoin pioneered. There will be bad times this year and will be many barriers too but at the end of 2018 i guess ''smile''. No panic, be patience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 25, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up.
What corrections?
That was sell off, not correction.
There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry.
You got it all wrong. It was FUD and fake news about bitcoin ban in certain countries probably started by whales, but don't take my words for granted.
So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all.
I don't remember bitcoin falling from $20K to $10K. I also can't remember so high fees and so slow transactions, bitcoin inability for microtransactions, so no, i don't agree with you. This is worst period for bitcoin.
I hope dev's will wake up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
There is not reason to worry. All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up. There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all. Just hold your positions. It is possible to see BTC at $9000 to create double support.

Long term investor does not mind short term up and down
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
January 25, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
when the price drops. dont think "panic"
think "discount day"

those that panic sell at a loss, those who are smart, buy more while at a discount
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: