Pages:
Author

Topic: DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115
February 01, 2018, 02:30:13 PM
Some altcoins has their price going down this past few weeks. Does the token distributed from the bounty helps the price to go up? I'm worried because my earnings are gettting smaller and smaller every week and my bounty is still not distributed. Can someone explain to me? Thank you!

Check the date of distribution. These are usually mentioned in their bounty thread, or you can have this information by inquiring to their Telegram channel (or whatever platform they are using).
It is observed that most altcoin's prices also depends on Bitcoins behavior. Always be informed on the coins' updates etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 01, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
For bounty campaigns teams usually reserve no more than 5% ofthe whole amount of tokens. ths sum is insufficient in terms of token price regulation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
February 01, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
Some altcoins has their price going down this past few weeks. Does the token distributed from the bounty helps the price to go up? I'm worried because my earnings are gettting smaller and smaller every week and my bounty is still not distributed. Can someone explain to me? Thank you!

Market capitalization -  billions of USD,   bounty distribution will not effect on  total  price
Advice you just only wait or  buy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: