Pages:
Author

Topic: Distribution solution: My first and last post, sick of the floundering around - page 2. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Also, couldn't the seller then email the buyer with the proper code for deposit?

I must be missing something. 

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Well I signed up because I was reading about online currencies for a poker site and bitcoin came up.  I have since learned a bit about it.

You are all concerned with how to distribute the bitcoins... I was even thinking of buying 10 because it looks like the value will go up, and after being on worldwide TV now, it will soon explode over $20 in the next week or two, or more.  Just my opinion.  I grew up on computers and where it is digital, there is always a chance it will be hackable.

So solve two problems in one: physical bitcoins.

"But,  but, but," you say, "you are a noob, that isn't a new idea."

Well I know that, but obviously you are all missing what is right in front of you... or maybe I am missing something but here it is anyways:

Let's say you have 100 bitcoins you want to sell.  Current price is about 8.50 and steady rising for the past week...

You go to your local store with cheap Chinese goods and find the oldest, cheapest datastick's there.. Or even cheaper, can you burn on CD?

You then list your datastick/CD on ebay with ____ amount of bit coins, list for 24 hours at price you want, and let the bidding commence. 

Sounds pretty simple to me?  8MB Rare DataTraveler Datastick with 100BTC = $89.   Sounds pretty simple to me?  All backed up by ebays insurance policy.

Pages:
Jump to: