Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversification Strategy - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
March 22, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
This strategy works on some cryptos in some particular time but not always effective, it's still better to concentrate on 3-5 tokens where you will focus your trading activities whether it's a day trading or a long-term investments, study which token or coins are reliable and the stabilty is proven.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
March 22, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
What do you all think about a strategy of just investing a little bit in each of the top 100 coins, in hopes that one takes off?  Seems like downside risk would be minimal. 

This is a good idea. I've done it before. Most of my diversify assets was a token.
But the problem is when the market suddenly crashed. It's to difficult to exit or stop loss all of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 22, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
What do you all think about a strategy of just investing a little bit in each of the top 100 coins, in hopes that one takes off?  Seems like downside risk would be minimal. 

That is a wise strategy anyway just like the old saying goes " never place your eggs on the same basket". This means that if we have an investment we should diversify to lessen the risk and increase the possibility of earning. As long as you apply the principle of buy low sell high then you are at the right road. Also you may need patience since sometime before we can sell  our coins we need to at least wait for a long time before we can actually sell it because of the red market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: