Pages:
Author

Topic: Dividents/Stocks - page 2. (Read 809 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
January 07, 2020, 08:38:02 AM
And im not really looking to pay someone to choose stocks for me, I like to do the research myself and look for them but I tought people on here maybe would have some experience and could help.

Buying stock through funds is a lot safer (for dozens of reasons: they know CEOs, CTOs, they have a team of people researching about where to invest, etc etc). As you said, you never bought any and you clearly don't know a lot about them, so it would be like gambling in the beginning.
You can pay like 0,5% or even less (like 0,005%) to have professionals managing your money for you.

Personally, I don't focus on dividends and neither care about them, but there are many good funds which are focused on good companies which pay dividends.

Everything depends on where you live, because some places really have problems in the financial market. But if you live in a rich country you are fine.

Vanguard would be may personal choice if I lived in a decent country, and they have low cost funds with very good returns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
January 07, 2020, 07:25:23 AM
You shouldn't be asking random strangers in the internet which stick to buy.
There is plenty good materials in the internet about how to analyze stocks in your own and choose the ones that fit your needs and investing style. There are also funds of stocks focused in dividends,  where you pay professionals to choose the stocks for you.

Dont worrie it's not like im blindly gonna do what someone tells me to buy  Wink I am just wondering if people on here do have/buy stocks or that they are only focussing on Crypto it self.
And if they do what stocks and why.

I know there are a lot of websites I have found a few myself with a lot of info on the highly paying dividend stocks but I have never invested in any stocks so I dont know where to start.
There are a lot of different compagnies and some of them have high paying dividends with a low stockprice.

And im not really looking to pay someone to choose stocks for me, I like to do the research myself and look for them but I tought people on here maybe would have some experience and could help.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
January 07, 2020, 05:49:36 AM
You shouldn't be asking random strangers in the internet which stick to buy.
There is plenty good materials in the internet about how to analyze stocks in your own and choose the ones that fit your needs and investing style. There are also funds of stocks focused in dividends,  where you pay professionals to choose the stocks for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
January 06, 2020, 08:09:20 AM
Do you guys buy any high paying divident stocks, and if so which ones do you have or would you recommend?
How much do they pay you and do they pay out every month/ 3 months?

Since the stockmarket went up a lot in 2019, im interested to buy some stocks next to my crypto portfolio.

I have been looking at some Divident stocks and they seem to be good to be true, Some stocks like apple or google are way to expensive in my opinion, and not really interesting for me since you cant really buy a lot of a stock only a part of it.

Also would something like Robinhood be a good place to buy stocks do you actually own them if u buy them there?
Or should I go to the actual stock market and buy them there, or is everything done digitally now? 
Pages:
Jump to: