Pages:
Author

Topic: Dividing your salary. - page 15. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 11:44:10 PM
Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I cannot give you a percentage because your need is beyond my knowledge. Just leave aside some savings in fiat as well because there are also some urgent needs arising every now and that you will really need some fiat. But of course, after your daily needs such as bills, groceries, budget for your children, transportation, and so on are already provided and some savings are also being managed, then the rest may be devoted to Bitcoin and other crypto investments.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 11:40:30 PM
You can use it according to the needs that they want. If I were I would use 30% for bitcoin stocks, 40% for altcoins and 30% for ICO projects.
But he still need to fulfil his daily needs, I think he can divide his salary into three parts, 33% for fulfil his daily needs, 33% save in bank and 34% invest in bitcoin or other investment, I Think its good to make sure that he will still have money if his investment is fail.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 27, 2017, 11:16:31 PM
Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I would definitely percentage each expenses example like  10% of salary is for dream of anything that you want most then 40% for family(such as allowance bills like water electric)and 50% is for foods .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 10:45:19 PM
I usually allocate a few percent of the total remaining salary I get. I allocate 50% of the total remaining salary I get after deducting various needs every month. Maybe that's pretty much, but I'm sure to invest the most money I have because I think cryptocurrencies have a bright future. The price increase can make me get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2017, 10:36:02 PM
Most of employees, Expenses is higher than salary. That is why you should divide it into necessary expenses.

Yeah it's true that's why proper management is important. We should know and prioritize our needs versus our wants. And so I'm saving my 30% fron my salary to invest here and the rest is for my family including my needs. And when I have spare money I'd made sure that I bought it some alts.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 09:24:02 PM
I divided my salary into 3 parts. One part I give to my family, one part I use for personal activities and one part for me to save. I use the savings to invest in Crypto. Very lucky I get a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 246
November 27, 2017, 08:37:18 PM
Most of employees, Expenses is higher than salary. That is why you should divide it into necessary expenses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 07:38:59 PM
I'm dividing my salary to the needs of my family especially my house.I want to fixed it little by little.As I go for compaigns,now Im expecting for my salary to the needs of my salary for my house and to stablish my own business to have a fix income of my hushband.Maybe I will steady at bitcoin because through this I can reach my goal to have a better life.And I think not just better but a rich life.That one of this days I can do all my plans in the future to reach all who needs to be save spiritually until where I could reach the budget.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
November 27, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

I remember when I was new in Bitcoin world, i invest only 20% of my salary,  because i don't know yet what to do to gain profit, I study first how to work in trading, as time goes by, I learn some strategy of my friend, from 20% of my profit becomes now almost 50%  as of now I don't need to use my salary anymore just to work in Bitcoin, cause I already have some Bitcoin that I have earn from my past work just signature campaign and trading.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 27, 2017, 04:34:07 AM
Personally I allocate around 20% of my salary to invest in bitcoin. It is either for long term or for daytrading. It really depends on what is the market condition. If bitcoin is on a rally and heading to ATh, then I really disregard it to avoid FOMO. In this case I really look forward to invest in big market altcoins. Big percentage of my salary is being allocated in savings and investing. As of now, I am saving for building a mining rig. Through this, I can have a passive income that run side by side with my salary and bitcoin income. Then the remaining percentage is for my bills, daily expenses and some for leisure. It is all about money management. I don’t earn much from my work, but with right allocation I can somehow earn and enjoy at the same time .
Activity: 141
November 27, 2017, 04:16:45 AM
maybe if you have a lot of dependents, I think 10% is very much if you can do it, otherwise do not be forced or you will soon sell your assets if you force it. I invested 30%
10-30% is really less man. I think if you want to make a really good profit you have to invest at least 50% your salary to earn the good profit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 27, 2017, 03:56:47 AM
Saving money in bitcoin is more and more effective then conserving it in bank or in your house because if we have seen the past good reputation for bitcoin then the bitcoin rates are growing day by day due to which if you can reduce your cost now then as time passes you will get enough more income than your saving amount.
Exactly! Dividing your salary is really a very important thing and you actually need to be very much careful as you have to divide your salary in way that you may be able to allocate some good amount of money for all the things.

You need to list down all you needs and then you have to decide in a way so that you may be able to have some money not only for investment but also for saving for future needs as well.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
maybe if you have a lot of dependents, I think 10% is very much if you can do it, otherwise do not be forced or you will soon sell your assets if you force it. I invested 30%
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 24, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
Yes, that is a right decision. Spend amount of your money to invest in Crypto. You will earn money
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 12:01:23 PM
In my view, I will spend 50% my salary for Bitcoin. Bitcoin always grow, therefore, I can believe I will earn money when investment.

You must be earning huge salary then, or you can somehow survive without food and paying fees Cheesy  50% sounds impossible to invest somewhere, i tried to spend as less as possible one month and in the end i could invest only 9% of my salary! Now that number is lower, around 60$ a month as  their price is huge now so i can't buy more.
If he can afford to put up 50% then let him be since we do have different decisions on handling our salary but as you said maybe he do have huge salary because putting up half of your salary would really be risky.How would you pay up expenses on daily living with the other 50% left on your salary unless if its big then its not a problem as long you do know the risk you are facing on here on bitcoin investment.

Agreeed. All investments have the potential to go to $0. Be mindful of your investments and market turning points.
You can not say this is the potential, this is the risk of the market and the worst situation for investment. Actually, no one accepts the big loss as 0$ after all (means this loss made trader lost all money). However, it is very rare while the internet can provide the alert before it happens. You can lose a lot of money, but it will not "big" like that.
No, no It is not like this you should invest the divided part of the salary I mean you should invest the amount of the money that you can invest and the bitcoin will give you the profit because now it is very good to have the bitcoin is the life so just relax and you can invest the small amount In the bitcoin and you can join the bitcoin signature campaign as the bitcoin part time job.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 24, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

That is actually a good idea. I usually do this as well whenever I want to invest on something. I believe that it is safer to divide than to invest on something on full amount, I guess the earning would be high as well, still I consider that move as a gamble. The most safest way that I can think of is maximum of 60% of the salary can go to investment.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 24, 2017, 05:08:32 AM
You can use it according to the needs that they want. If I were I would use 30% for bitcoin stocks, 40% for altcoins and 30% for ICO projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 24, 2017, 05:08:06 AM
Make in Bitcoin is promising high return profit but also will be any risk there. So in my opinion maksimum by portfolio 60% for make investment in Bitcoin and other 40% for fiat for daily needed and this is good portfolio. And dont put all money in Bitcoin, Because we dont know exactly what happen with Bitcoin later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 24, 2017, 04:57:48 AM
I am an employee and my salary is not enough to sustained every expenses in my family.Budgeting is my way to make it enough for my payables ,until my husband found bitcoin it became our extra income ,I saves my earnings in bitcoin and when I withdraw it I put it in the bank for savings.100% percent of my salary is for my payables and 100 % salary in bitcoin  is for my savings for some future purposes of my children.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 03:34:58 AM
Salary is sacred, for the initial capital it is enough to allocate 20% one time or, at most, 2 times. And then already spend money on the family or improvement. Well, and quietly engage in their small business.
Pages:
Jump to: