Pages:
Author

Topic: Dividing your salary. - page 34. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
Right now what i do 5 percent goes to my insurance 5
 Percent goes to my investment to bitcoin. 10 percent goes to my trading platform stocks and forex/crypto. 10 percent is for my bank account. Then the 70 percent goes to my bills, groceries etc.
For me you still need to divesify just in case. As the saying goes do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 22, 2017, 06:24:13 PM
Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Op all depends on the percentage of money you can safe from your salary. In economics, S=I which simply mean saving is equal to investment. Mind you, I am not saying you should invest all your savings in crypto currency. But it will be rational if you diversified your investment capital into different investment opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 22, 2017, 05:38:20 PM
Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I would say that it would be good to invest 5% - 10% of your salary, because this amount mostly is not so heavy for you to lose, as for me ofcourse. But you always need to look up on your financial situation, because someone earn a lot and they dont care about 100$, but someone get 100$ per month and they have difficulties to invest even 10%
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 05:25:27 PM
Maybe thats better plan.. I made a mistake entered like all in... and burned hard... infact still burning and hoping for recovery of the market..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.  Take care of all your needs first,  or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.   I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.  Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.   You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.

I agree 5% is a sensible amount. Don't go too aggressive. Last thing you want to do is buy a large amount when its at its peek when it is so volatile at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2017, 01:52:19 PM
actually it all depending on the salary you have but first of all you have to fulfill all of your daily needs from your monthly salary especially if you have low salary it's very hard to maintain it but 10% would be good i guess but you have to do it every month to make your valuable asset increase
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 22, 2017, 01:05:28 PM
I can only invest 10-15% of my salary in cryptos, not more than that. I won't suggest to invest more at once as I feel real life is more important than savings for future. You need to live today and also plan for tomorrow. Diversify your investments into altcoins and ICO's.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 01:00:05 PM
I split my salary as follows:
70% for trading and bitcoin investments
30% for daily needs

It is either you have a very large salary, you do not have any expenses at all or you are not telling the truth. 30% of my salary is just for food, it cannot even cover for mortgages and bills. 70% is just to much for an investment.

Yeah, i have no idea how someone could spend that much on bitcoins trading! I mean maybe he'll say that he earns a lot from it daily or even weekly, but i am sure that there are some weeks where you can't earn anything at all, i don't know how he gets extra money then needed for living, besides selling his bitcoins for low price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 11:42:20 AM
You should invest as much as you can into bitcoin, but I personally recommend to consider other coins like ETH or Litecoin as well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 22, 2017, 11:18:39 AM

The percentage to invest on bitcoin depends on how much salary you receive. For instance, For instance, economically, it is expected that an employee reserves 20% of earnings monthly as savings and with such reserve, it is expected that the employee would be comfortable with 80% left for that month all things being equal. Consequently, you can then invest that 20% on bitcoin as you wish but if it is not up to investigating, you can keep it to add with subsequent month. Unless, you want to forfeit many comfort to go on with the investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 09:19:04 AM
It is really depends the people how they can divide their own salary. But the best strategy I know is to calculate all of the expenses in every pay day. So that in the next pay day you know how to manipulate it. And that's what strategy I know iam doing for good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 22, 2017, 08:07:07 AM
As much as possible we can set aside some of our wages to be invested into bitcoin. As we know many people succeed because they invest in bitcoin. I believe from year to year the value of bitcoin is always increasing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
September 22, 2017, 07:43:17 AM
It depends on how much your salary is.
If you can afford the daily necessities until the next payment of your company then do it.
We have different amounts of what we receive from our hardwork.
I could only give 30 percent of my income into investing and not more or I could get broke for a day or two before my salary.

In 2013 there are many people put their to buy bitcoin every month with their salary as noticing the price bump now none of the salaried person will never be able to spend to buy one complete bitcoin half of that with the salary. However still you buy the altcoins with the salary.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 22, 2017, 07:20:54 AM
It depends on how much your salary is.
If you can afford the daily necessities until the next payment of your company then do it.
We have different amounts of what we receive from our hardwork.
I could only give 30 percent of my income into investing and not more or I could get broke for a day or two before my salary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
September 22, 2017, 07:18:34 AM
As to the percentage of your salary you should take to invest in bitcoin, i should say, take 50% of your salary and give it a try now. Besides, investing in BTC is not a bad idea. It's value almost surpasses gold's value now so you can think of it like investing your salary in gold.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
September 22, 2017, 07:16:25 AM
Since my monthly expenses isn't big, I can save up to 60% of my salary every month. I usually spend most of that saving money into Bitcoin and keep them as an investment. This might sound a bit nonsense to you if you're already an established man with family etc, but since I'm a student living alone, it is reasonable. Keep your basic needs as first priority, then save the rest as much as you can. Don't buy expensive useless stuff like expensive phone and gadget, you'll regret it Cheesy
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 22, 2017, 07:08:54 AM
Im still a student, But if I were to have a salary, I would dedicate at least 10% - 15% into cryptocurrencies
I am pretty sure you receive some pocket money before going to school as a student. The fact that you are a student doesn’t limit you from purchasing bitcoin. In fact, if you are very smart, this is the time to start saving up for the future.

It might be risky, but at your age, every risk you take now for your future financial freedom is worth it. Imagine getting out of school and you are already a made man ready to start building your dreams. Just an advise, please note that all decisions are in your own hands.
Only works for students or child in developed country, while in third world country,their pocket money barely enough to afford the transaction fee lol, even if they can save their money for a long time before investing.
I still recommend them to continue their school rather than thinking about earning money from bitcoin, all their needs of money were the responsibility of their parents.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 22, 2017, 07:01:42 AM
Im still a student, But if I were to have a salary, I would dedicate at least 10% - 15% into cryptocurrencies
I am pretty sure you receive some pocket money before going to school as a student. The fact that you are a student doesn’t limit you from purchasing bitcoin. In fact, if you are very smart, this is the time to start saving up for the future.

It might be risky, but at your age, every risk you take now for your future financial freedom is worth it. Imagine getting out of school and you are already a made man ready to start building your dreams. Just an advise, please note that all decisions are in your own hands.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 04:09:17 PM
If your salary is big enough to live with 30% ok go ahead
but advice don't make all investments in one thing like bitcoin and crypto
you must divide your investments in more than bag
don't put your all eggs in one basket
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
September 21, 2017, 03:46:10 PM
I split my salary as follows:
70% for trading and bitcoin investments
30% for daily needs

It is either you have a very large salary, you do not have any expenses at all or you are not telling the truth. 30% of my salary is just for food, it cannot even cover for mortgages and bills. 70% is just to much for an investment.
70% for an investment is very much, I think you should split to other ways because put all your money in one place always worse than have some backup ways. You do not know the future, therefore if you can prepare before worst situation happens, you still have a way to avoid that.
Pages:
Jump to: