Pages:
Author

Topic: DIWtoken proceeds with ICO and partnerships - page 2. (Read 166 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
DIW is one of the best ICO i have seen in the crypto space. It is well organized, staring from the project, to the community itself. It has good team members and the project has every tendency to succeed. There are also quite some good number of ICOs that i have seen and i am actively participating in some of them. I believe this year is going to be big for some ICOs. I stay positive about them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I only joined their bounty campaign which are interesting due to its ambience lots of people have joined the program. i think their ICO will be successful because of bounty hunters who spread the word DIWoken
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
DIW token is a great idea and its started its ICO today. I think now in the ICO phase it will be successful especially now that its using smart contract. All members can receive their tokens by the end of the ICO. All we do now is wait for Exchanges and DIW platform.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame
I was in a dilemma when i first saw this ICO but after reading about it in forums and articles, i joined the telegram group, and learnt more about it. The vision itself is a good one and this article below made me want to look deeper into DIW.
https://financialreport24.com/200/diw-token-change-is-imminent-a-platform-that-will-finally-protect-our-private-information
/
With the help of the community i believe it has good potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
DIW Token has indeed started ICO now and it will go all the way through to 31st of May. It's still early to predict the outcome of it all, but i believe they have a solid idea and it will be successful. Time will tell!
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
The DIW token has begun its ICO on the 3rd of May 2018.

See link: https://medium.com/@diwtoken/how-to-participate-in-our-ico-91c4bf3bbeb5

I have personally contributed in this project and i was wondering if anyone else from this forum has done so too?  
What are your thoughts on this one?
Pages:
Jump to: