Pages:
Author

Topic: DIX - page 18. (Read 28286 times)

DIX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 04, 2017, 09:00:00 AM
I hope I will lower it more, so the commissions would still be cheaper, but with BTC going up strong, NXT is behaving very stable without strong drops, I do not know if I would go down further, only if BTC went up much more
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 04, 2017, 08:58:06 AM
Let's hope it starts to rise, it's a good price to enter
DIX
January 04, 2017, 08:55:42 AM
Today NXT it seems that it still stays above 0.00000550

DIX
January 03, 2017, 09:20:46 AM
Nxt / usd is doing divergence, regarding nxt / btc, possibly soon find the ground hopefully it reaches 0.00000510, to buy more

NXT / USD chart

NXT / BTC chart

DIX
January 02, 2017, 08:02:06 PM
Today nxt went down and continues to break media, but better the commissions in the platform are more competitive

DIX
January 02, 2017, 12:57:17 PM
To diversify
January 02, 2017, 12:55:46 PM
Why sell btc?
DIX
January 02, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

sell of 1,55 bitcoin at a price of 1025

DIX
January 01, 2017, 10:18:18 AM
DIX
January 01, 2017, 10:16:23 AM
DIX
January 01, 2017, 10:05:22 AM
DIX
January 01, 2017, 10:04:24 AM
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
December 31, 2016, 12:55:21 AM
The dividends are insured for 6 months by the income strat of cahs, see our page

http://dixasset.wixsite.com/dixasset/blog

Who is the dividend insured by. This is the 2nd time im needing to ask the same question after being ignored. Please answer it for all of us wondering.

Insured by the money we have in cash

Yeah sorry. That wont cut it. Basiucally its insured by no one we can trust. And you expect us to trust you an invest with you. Never going to happen. Too many better icos like wings and vidz to invest in.

No its the same thing. Your promise to insure them is not is not truly insuring them because you have no trust.

Sorry, but if I have confidence, this is a job in the medium and long term, it requires work and dedication

You can believe yourself all you but but that wont change that fact that your calling the dividend guaranteed and it is you, a noob who is guaranteeing it. That's not how things work in theses parts nor is it any form of a real guarantee.

I call SCAM!

You can say what you want, but these are the results of this quarter, and the assets increased, which indicates how the business is going, because this is a business, which already has assets, now it is only a question of raising them with good investments, Your opinion, I do not care at all, the majority of DIX shareholders are private, they want to remain anonymous, we are their intermediaries, searched out of the system and forums.
Your opinion does not matter, I will no longer respond to your comments
happy and prosperous New Year

This is not a business nor does it even come close. Its a scam, and you should get red trust because of it.
DIX
December 30, 2016, 12:37:12 PM
All investments are thought and calculated for above-average profits of any investment in stocks or indices, we expect to generate more than 18% per year with moderate risk
December 30, 2016, 12:28:35 PM
I trust in your project, I expect its fruits, your investments seem intelligent and orderly, I will follow them particularly
DIX
December 30, 2016, 12:10:55 PM
We intend to make it very large
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
December 30, 2016, 12:07:31 PM
Seeing the coin supply them too much, to be taken into account in this project, whether it will be great for the future ??
DIX
December 30, 2016, 12:04:40 PM
Results for the 4th quarter 2016.

source:
http://dixasset.wixsite.com/dixasset/informedix
DIX
December 30, 2016, 11:23:06 AM
The dividends are insured for 6 months by the income strat of cahs, see our page

Who is the dividend insured by. This is the 2nd time im needing to ask the same question after being ignored. Please answer it for all of us wondering.

Yeah sorry. That wont cut it. Basiucally its insured by no one we can trust. And you expect us to trust you an invest with you. Never going to happen. Too many better icos like wings and vidz to invest in.

No its the same thing. Your promise to insure them is not is not truly insuring them because you have no trust.

Sorry, but if I have confidence, this is a job in the medium and long term, it requires work and dedication

You can believe yourself all you but but that wont change that fact that your calling the dividend guaranteed and it is you, a noob who is guaranteeing it. That's not how things work in theses parts nor is it any form of a real guarantee.

I call SCAM!

You can say what you want, but these are the results of this quarter, and the assets increased, which indicates how the business is going, because this is a business, which already has assets, now it is only a question of raising them with good investments, Your opinion, I do not care at all, the majority of DIX shareholders are private, they want to remain anonymous, we are their intermediaries, searched out of the system and forums.
Your opinion does not matter, I will no longer respond to your comments
happy and prosperous New Year

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
December 30, 2016, 04:56:31 AM

I call SCAM!

Pages:
Jump to: