Pages:
Author

Topic: DIX - page 7. (Read 28286 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
He is updating on twitter. And first update is the website is projected next month to be up and running.

We shall see......
January 10, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
Hi there and new here.  My big question is, what exactly is the soul purpose of DIX coin?... Does someone have a link or anything i can read on?  What is the hype in bringing the project back to life?  The mission?

Thanks !

Dix Asset is a coin focused primarily on the growth and advancement of technology! Now that there is a new developer thats hopping in place of the old one, and new advancements being made, Dix Assets is officially being revived. Over the past year Dix has lost alot of growth due to the misunderstanding of people who were investing in it. Now that we have a new team of devs, and new technology, we have seen a quick 2000% rise, and it will only go up from here. Buy now, be rich later. Thank me in 6 months with a beer and a new lambo of the color of your choice.

Hehe I agree, lambo for everyone Smiley

Thank you for the reply.  The project sounds interesting but you say that the primary focus will be growth and advancement on technology.  But what is the specific technology?  Can you elaborate a little more or not until the coming out of the website?  I'm interested in investing but just would like to know a little more about the project.  Also what is the best exchange to get DIX?  Thank you again.

Activity: 9
January 10, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
pretty consistent the last 3 hours. Thats a great sign!
January 09, 2018, 11:25:12 PM
He is updating on twitter. And first update is the website is projected next month to be up and running.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:33:29 PM
There is a huge movement on Dix Assets right now. We’re mooning so hard. Just think about his. If you invested 150$ right now you would have over 10,000,000 coins. Once it reaches a penny (which it will) your 150$ investment I’ll turn into 150k. Hop in now, HODL!

who s a new dev? Can he regularly update us on progress and plans. thnks
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
where i can deposit this coins? what wallet?
January 09, 2018, 08:06:23 PM
There is a huge movement on Dix Assets right now. We’re mooning so hard. Just think about his. If you invested 150$ right now you would have over 10,000,000 coins. Once it reaches a penny (which it will) your 150$ investment I’ll turn into 150k. Hop in now, HODL!
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
Someone that has opened those link? are they ok?

Yes, I have.... links seem legit, although block explorer clearly shows huge transactions being made with DIX currency, don't really know what that could mean, yet...
It would be nice if we had a bit more information on the project

must be some huge dix movements going on.
January 09, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
because there is nowhere to fall Grin

There is somewhere to fall. We’re up 2000% from last week. We are not going to fall though because this goon has a purpose!
Activity: 7
January 09, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
because there is nowhere to fall Grin
January 09, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
forward from the news maker, but for now I will buy 30,000,000 dix  Smiley
January 09, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
We need more trading platforms. Getting on Coinbase, as well as binance would be super beneficial for Dix Asset. This is the long term goal. For now let’s focus on creating that website and getting the white papers. Make sure you’re HODLing guys the spikes are going to come quickly after our announcement of the website!
January 09, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
A year ago this coin was worth $2. Why did it collapse?

Over the past year Dix has lost a lot of growth due to the misunderstanding of people who were investing in it. Now that we have a new team of devs, and new technology, we have seen a quick 2000% rise, and it will only go up from here.

I'm still a bit sceptic about the new devs. Everyone can create a account on twitter and say that he's the dev. If they dev is back, he is back because he has a plan. So at least he could say a few words about his plan.

But hey, it's cheap now and the supply isn't as large as the paccoin. So it's worth a shot.

I multiplied my capital by 10 times, multiply it by another 1000, dix is a currency that will only grow
January 09, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Over the past year Dix has lost a lot of growth due to the misunderstanding of people who were investing in it. Now that we have a new team of devs, and new technology, we have seen a quick 2000% rise, and it will only go up from here.

I'm still a bit sceptic about the new devs. Everyone can create a account on twitter and say that he's the dev. If they dev is back, he is back because he has a plan. So at least he could say a few words about his plan.

But hey, it's cheap now and the supply isn't as large as the paccoin. So it's worth a shot.

you can send and email for suggestions and questions :
[email protected]

Good news! The presentation of the site is planned for February this year! Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

you can send and email for suggestions and questions :
[email protected]
January 09, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

January 09, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Activity: 38
January 09, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
The guys here are: Chat for users Dix Asset Coin: https://t.me/dixassetcoinchat
ok i did get my btc but when  i did buy dix using NXT doesn't show again
January 09, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
The guys here are: Chat for users Dix Asset Coin: https://t.me/dixassetcoinchat
Pages:
Jump to: